Chapter 27: The Journey

As soon as Dr. Grisha confirmed that Hanji is very well. Levi let out a huge relief but still the doctor convinced the two especially Hanji to stay for atleast a day in the hospital for further monitoring of her health. Also the students went happy and cheering as soon as they knew that their professor is well now, same goes with Levi squad and Hanji's co workers. Levi just instructed them that the wedding will be a week after the recovery of Hanji. They hoorayed and got out of the room. 

Still Dr. Grisha told Levi not to ask further complicated questions to Hanji such as the fight that it may cause Hanji to remember the trauma and they dont want that to happen. So Levi just have to watch his words and took good care of Hanji for the day.

--Time Skip for Three days--

"Oi Hanji, don't even think about that! they're 5 fucking inches!" Levi whispered as Hanji picks white wedding shoes on a mall store.

"And so? theyre cute and look, they fit me!" Hanji giggled as she try to examine the shoes, it was  stilletoe type of shoes.

"No heels four eyes. please. just think about me! I'll look stupid on my own wedding!" Levi hysterically raises his hands in defense.

Hanji laughed as she knew that Levi would be a lot smaller if she wore those high heels. So she put them aside and looked for another one. it was a while when she saw something and made her eyes glow.

"LEvi! look!" Hanji grab the shoe as she made Levi look at it like she was endorsing it.

Levi seeing the shoe planted a boring dead face. "Hanji. seriously? that's converse."

"And so?! it would be cool if I wear a wedding dress and a sneakers on!"

"Who would be in the right mind to pair a sneakers to a dress?"

"Oi everybody nowadays do that clean freak" and she continued. "plus, if i wore this one.. you wouldnt look so small because its a flats.." and she gave a puppy eyes.

"tch.. fine. pick your size and the color you want." as he rolled his eyes.

"Yahoo!!!" 

"Oi! dont jump! people are looking!"

"Thank you Levi!! I love you!!"

"Okay. just wait for me, i'll go look for something"

"kay.."

--After a while--

"Hey Levi, you should bu your leather shoes too!"

"No. I can use my ordinary leather shoes."

"What, no! You are buying a shoe!"

"No shitty glasses, lets go get your gown fitted"

Hanji then with all the height and might that she has said "You.. are.. getting.. your.. fancy.. shoooeess!" As she forcefully dragged him all the way to the Men's shoes section.

"tch no four eyes. not happening"

"Ha--pee--niing!!!"

--After a lot of arguments and a while--

"COme on Levi. The shoe suited you! You like it dont ya?!" Hanji giggled.

"Yeah whatever." Levi rolled his eyes as he drives on the gown shop that's the same where they ordered tux and dresses.

Hanji smiled and then looked at the car window "I'm so excited to fit my gown! What would you like my gown to look like Levi huh?"

"Anything.. besides..."