Epilogue: The Ackermans

Author's Note:

Okay. So this is the end.sort of. And I just want to tell everyone.. Thank you so much for reading my first ever story . I am so much happy if you really enjoyed it . and for all the votes. Jeez. Thank you so much!

And just what I told you .. This will have a sequel.. Probably Levihan parenting :) make sure when you finished this youll read the sequel.. Kay?

Also another book for my Springles "Perfect Together" please read it too!

Enjoy reading! And.. See ya in the next book!

-anne :)

Setting: Levi's house
Time: 9:00PM

"Levi Honey! Are you done making the milk? Hurry up! Farlan's hungry.

*loud high pitched cries of a baby can be heard*

"Im done just give me a second!" 

"Shh, Shhh.. Mommy's here my sweet baby. dont cry.." Hanji tries to tuck the baby at sleep.

"Hanji! Here" Levi held the milk bottle to Hanji

"Let me hold him for a second honey." Levi then grab the baby carefully and started swinging his body to make the baby sleep as he hummed a lullaby while Hanji sat on the bed watching him.

"Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright.

May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.
Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.
'Til the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn.

Lullaby, and good night, you are father's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear.
Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight.
Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed.

Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms."

Levi at last glanced at the Farlan who now sleeps peacefully with his cheeks puffed, He then looked at Hanji who also got carried away with his lullaby and fell asleep, Levi put down the baby in the crib and lied beside Hanji on their clean bed, Levi yawned as he carresed Hanji's peaceful sleeping face and hugged her to sleep.

"Hey four eyes" Levi whispered.

"Mm-hmm?" Hanji muffled probably half asleep.

"Wake up. Its still early." Levi teased.

Hanji then faced Levi and hugged him and for a second she took a glance at Farlan who is now sleeping at the crib "You sure get that song in Farlan's nerves." She smiled

"Yeah. I think he likes it" Levi scooted closer to Hanji.

"I like it too" Hanji giggled. "Guess being a father really softened you now huh shorty"

"Shut up Shityglasses, I could still bust your ass out. Or anyone who'll try to harm Farlan Osiris." Levi said.

"Whoo. I see an overprotective dad here" Hanji faked a fearsome voice as he touches Levi's collarbone.

"Anything for my family" Levi smiled and kissed Hanjis forehead then her lips. As they both closed their eyes into a peaceful slumber.

--Time Skip for 5 years! 5 FUCKING YEARS--