Chapter 10: A Sudden Visitor

It was past 7:30 pm, the sky is dark, stars are now shining and Levi went drinking on the corner side of the pool while Hanji is busy reading on the couch, she did not got herself wet yet.

Then Levi's friends went on Levi's place and got their own alcoholic drinks.

"So, Levi, what would you like to tell us?" Eld said.

"Nothing, forget it" levi replied as he took a shot of the vodka.

"Come on man, the main reason why were here is that you told us you have to say something and we know that when its you its something important." Eld replied.

Levi rolled his eyes and felt a bit of awkward time with his friends because Levi never told something like this with them.

"I've made some horrible decision, i-i dont know, its just went fast, its only a matter of little time and guys I don't know but I think I. I am ugh, how will I tell this." Levi rolled his eyes and took another shot.

"I think I am falling in love with Hanji" 

By the time Levi's friends knew what he just said, they widened their eyes in shock. and started staring at Levi which had a deep red blush on his face.

"Bro, you dont think youre falling in love, you already are inlove with Hanji" Gunther smiled.

Levi just exhaled heavily, "Oh god. Am I messed up now? 

"Well maybe, maybe Hanji loves you too? youre not that hard to love since you did everything for her these past half a month" Mike interrupted taking a towel and putting it on his shoulders.

"Oh really loverboy? Wheres your angelic girlfriend? You still in cloud 9 arent you? Levi teasingly said and made a smirk.

"She went  with Hanji and Grace, those girls had a different way of hanging out" Mike sat beside Levi and started taking shots.

"Maybe Mike is right." Petra continued "Maybe Hanji loves you too, you just don't know because youre not telling her your feelings." 

"There is noo way i will tell her that I love her" Levi a little drunk replied.

"Then what? you just gonna stay single and bitter as the way you are forever?" Oluo added

"I am afraid that she would reject me and not talk to me if I confessed my love for her"

"but if what she loves you too? then you will be both happy." Petra said.

"What Petra is trying to say, Maybe its worth the risk Levi."Oluo said while hugging Petra.

"Speaking of Levi's sweetheart" Gunther said looking at hanji who wears a yellow swim wear bra and a panty-short type of bikini. 

"Oi Clean Freak! dont get yourself too drunk! you still have to clean the dishes! hahaha" HAnji said as she went into the pool. "Oii its already cold. haha" 

Levi just stared at Hanji and smiled. 

"You need to tell her" Petra said as she touched Levi's hand.

"maybe later, ill still find some way" Levi replied.

"Thats our Levi! haha cheers!" The squad said as they raise their shotglasses filled with vodka

"Hey Hanji wheres Nanaba and Grace?!" Mike shouted so that Hanji could hear him.

"Oh theyre at the Bar section! I think theyre too drunk that they started braiding each others hair. haha" hanji laughed.

"Oh shit Grace" Eld face palmed.

They spent hours of fun, swimming, drinking and dancing their hearts out. Hanji, got a little drunk too but can still control herself. 

it was already 10:00 pm and still theyre not done partying. The squad with Levi of course drinking, advicing Levi what is the best technique to get Hanji and is listening very well until..

"Hanjiii!!!!" Grace and Nanaba chuckled while holding into the arms of a broad tall man.

"Somebody's late for a party!" Nanaba continued "He is looking for you!" 

"Hi mister! Can I get ya numbah?!" Grace teasingly said as Eld hurry and grab her far away from that man. 

The man approached near Hanji and the moonlight beamed into the man's face. Hanji shocked and surprised as ever, dropped the glass of cocktail mix as she saw the familiar ocean blue eyes, blonde hair and the furry eyebrows of the man. 

"E-Erwin?" Hanji whispered in shock. She thought and believed for herself that the man standing  in front of her is dead long time ago.

The man who wears a light brown leather jacket, white shirt inside, faded blue jeans and a Leather shoes said "H-hanji, is that really you?"  The man started to drip some tears in his blue eyes. while Hanji just stands in there, still shocked as ever.

Levi and his friends ran into Hanji but as the moment he saw that familiar face somewhere in a picture his feet was pinned down on the ground and cannot walk nearly enough that guy and Hanji. the sudden dizzines brought by the alcohol went away on his head.

his friends curious as ever and still doesn't know whats going on asked Levi.

"Levi, who is he?" Eld asked but as soon as they looked at Levi, who looks in complete horror, the rest of the gang started to worry.

"Hey levi, are you okay? do you know this man?"

"he looks intimidating,  i dont like him" Mike added

"Levi, come on."

As levi knew that his friends were staring at him for some time and realized asking him questions, he cleaned his throat, still in complete horror, he said.

"H-he is Erwin Smith, H-hanji's.. He is.. He.. is. Hanji's long lost Best friend"

His friends were surprised and looked at the blonde man.

"Hanji, i looked everywhere for you" Erwin said as he walks closer to Hanji.

He slowly caressed Hanji's shocked face. and cried as he embraced her. "Hanji! Im sorry!! Im Sorry! Hanji!" Erwin, now sobbing held hanji tight as Hanji was still out of response.

Levi, staring at the two,  looked like the world crushed before him, with his eyes wide and filled with pain and sorrow, his friends patted him  and they seriously said

"Levi are you okay? They knew as the moment Levi froze in horror is that this tall man will be the main hindrance to levi confessing his love for Hanji.

"Oh god no." Levi whispered.

*Author's Note:

Okay Erwin nice one! way to go! you ruined everything.

First of all, dont hat me for putting Erwin as the sort of bad guy in this scene, I love him and his eyebrwos with all my heart, but Erwin is the only man who is more competitive than Levi and is just simple perfect to role this on this scene. dont hate me. hahaha especially on the next chapter! Thanks ! BBye!

-Anne :)