Chapter 9: Unexpected Feelings

Author's Note: The next Chapter will have a series of sweety incidents. Ready your butterflies :)*

--Time Skip for half a month--

So Hanji and Levi had been living for half s month now, however, Levi starts to feel something he never felt before, whenever he sees Hanji there is just something that makes him uneasy, happy and yet terrified. hes still in denial about something but sooner he will about to find out. 

however the half month they had been living together turned out as easy as they did not expect it to be, for hanji at first, she really thought that living with this 'undersized shrimp' will took a long way to understand his attitude, but no. what turned out was seeing herself throwing the old corny jokes to the man and him cussing around made Hanji used to it and later find it funny especially when he call her names like "Mad Scientist, Filthy Birds Nest, Shit Glasses, and Four Eyes most of the time'. Hanji also knew some amazing things and not so amazing things about Levi. like: how he handles the cup of his tea in a weird way, he likes cleaning and not just plain cleaning, spotless cleaning. his birthday is on Christmas Day and finding out that he has an insomnia when she woke up in the middle of 2;30 am -3;30 am and Levi is still awake just watching her sleep. then Hanji realized that is the reason for the black undereyes and puffy eyebags under Levi eyes.

Same for Levi, turns out he realized that he was the total opposite of Hanji. while he loves cleaning, Hanji on the other hand doesnt always make her whole place clean which leaving Levi doing the dishes, cleaning the mattress and in short Levi became a caregiver/maid for Hanji, He also found out that Hanji is obsessed in making herbal medicines and finding a cure for such diseases such as Cancer besides chemotherapy, Hanji's birthday is on September 5 and the worst discovery Levi knew was Hanji really takes a hard time to take a bath. which really made him disgusted that when Hanji doesnt want to bathe, he will put some sleeping pill on her coffee or juice and put her to the tub and bathe her himself.

It was now only half a month until Hanji fully recovers, which made Levi happy and quite annoyed at the same time. because he knows to himself that he doesn't want to leave Hanji's house yet, more specifically Hanji. he's been the happiest since he lived with Hanji. 

It was a breezy cold afternoon when Levi called the gang. but before that he asked Hanji that is currently making calm exercises so that she will be more flexible and not so clumsy enough.

"hey four eyes!" Levi shouted. he knew that he smiles more often now.

"Shut up Clean freak what do you want?" 

"Can I call my friends and have like some chitchat in your house? Levilooking a his phone ready to call his friends.

"Oh you mean Gunther, Eld, Oluo and Petra? She asked.

"Yes and maybe Mike" Levi said.

"Oh sure sure! no problem" Hanji smiled and continued "oh by the way my co worker Nanaba will visit some time now here, she wants me to see how good I am recovering, plus she said she misses me haha" Hanji chuckled.

"Who will be in the right mind to miss such as an annoying person like you?" Levi rolled his eyes. 

"Shut up midget"

Levi then dialed Eld's number.

*Non - Verbatim*

"Hey Eld!"

"Oh Levi, you called, how are you?

"Uhm, Im doing just fine, look can you come and have some little chit chat? Like you, Gunther Oluo, Petra and Mike, you know him right?"