Chapter 19: New World Awaits

--Time Skip for 3 months (Month of August)-

Months has passed. Levi and Hanji staying strong as ever, had supported each others likes and dislikes the past 3 months, However, they've made an agreement that they should stay for good at Levi's house. Well mostly Levi sorted it out for himself for the protection of Hanji being away from Erwin and them living comfortably in peace and quiet. But Hanji asked Levi if maybe they would go back to her house every passing month and Levi agreed, They cant just abandon Hanji's place like that. Hanji also had her succesfull checkup on Dr. Jaeger and Nurse Carla and as what they told her it is already a hundred percent good.

Hanji and Levi also told their friends that they are now in a relationship and the Levi squad couldn't been anymore happier with their message and teased Levi of how he looked so paranoid and almost went insane when he thought that he lost Hanji. Sure for their own friend Nanaba and Mike had turned out pretty well also. And with that news, they would throw a party from time to time at either Levi's house or Hanji's to celebrate and mostly to get along with each other.

Fortunately, there are no signs of Erwin from the time that incident happened between the three of them. Hanji almost forgot about him and told Levi to just keep his calm and forget everything that's happened in the past. However, Levi wouldn't be too relaxed at the moment as he remembers what Erwin's last words were. That he will soon regret everything that he's done and for taking Hanji from Erwin. Levi thinks that Erwin is somehow waiting for the right time to make himself useful to Hanji again. But he wont let that happen. Levi would be with Hanji's side always. But not when she's at the University, since the school already started and Hanji now handles Grade 8 students.

Sure for Levi and Hanji, their relationship is more likely of the best friend and girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. They are always open with each other. Like how Hanji always tells how her day had gone into the school. And Levi tells Hanji the same scenario for his cases and problems to be solved out.

--Current Moment-

Levi was waiting for Hanji to be dismissed on her last period afternoon class. He was patiently leaning on his car, wearing that black coat with a white sleeves under it, a cravat that hangs on his collarbone, and a black slocks paired with a shiny leather shoes. He was also finished completing the divorce case of 2 married couples and went straight to Hanji's workplace that's why he didn't had the time to get changed. As the bell rang, students started running towards their respective lockers and into the gate. When Hanji finally steps out of the room, with her usual yellow three-fourths sleeve uniform, white slacks pants, an average heeled dark shoes and her usual hair in a messy ponytail. As soon as she took a glimpse of Levi, she waved at him and walk towards him..

"Hey over here love!" Hanji shouted as Levi faced her. "Hey Connie! Sasha! No running in the hallways!" Hanji continued.

As soon as Hanji was a foot closer to Levi they gave each other a quick cheek kiss. Levi opened the car door for Hanji and they started driving off the school.

"So, how was your day Professor Zoe?" Levi started a conversation as they head out of the parking lot.

"Oh my God Levi, seriously, I am like having a jurrassic park on my room with my students. Like Jean and Eren would always fight! Even though I already told them that they would get disciplinary action for making a fight still they can't get a hold of themselves!"

"You mean Eren Jaeger? Isn't that Nurse Carla's son right?" Levi asked as he paid attention on the road.

"Yeah, he is. Plus I promise Carla to take a look at Little Eren. And here he does stupid childish fights"