Chapter 28: A Walk to change your Life.

Authors Note:

Alright folks. Im in the mood to write the next chapter so I should grab the opportunity and not procrastinate. By the way. Lemme just remind you that this scene will have again a sort of smut scenes or bed scenes as for the lovey dovey honeymoon of our one true pair. The two better have it now y'know.

And for an additional note. Let me just say that I am also starting with the sequel of this story. But no its not Levihan anymore. Its ....... *drum rolls*

SPRINGLES!!!! Connie X Sasha fanfiction! It is entitled "Perfect Together" so you better read it, because.. this levihan story will reach its near end *probably I'll end it by Chapter 30* .. so to continue, I made another one .. using this ship!! Yeah!

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!

-Anne 

"Hanji babe? you ready?"

"Yeah. just 5 more minutes. Im just checking if all my things are packed up"

"Yeah. just hurry up. everyone's waiting outside"

"Yep!"

--after a few minutes--

The two got out of Levi's house and faced the 2 coaster van that has the guests inside it. one for the girls and one for the boys.

"Hanji over here!!!" Petra shouted.

Hanji smiled at the ginger haired girl and turned back to Levi

"I guess this is it huh? We've been always together everyday I guess I am not used of being seperated with you even just for a day hah." 

Levi smiled and kissed Hanji's forehead "Yeah. me too. but after this. we'll never be seperated.. forever.."

Hanji giggled and said "Haha. Levi! I did'nt know you were that so romantic. what happened to your bad-ass self?"

"Shut up okay. Im only me when I'm with you"

"I love you Levi.."

"I love you too Four eyes, just promise me dont be the freak that you are especially youre not gonna be with me today.."

"Yeah yeah. whatever. haha"

And at last. Levi and Hanji shared a quick kiss and bid theirselves goodbye and went to the different coasters.

Hanji went on the girls coaster which consists of Petra, Nifa, Rico, Nanaba, Carla, Mikasa, Sasha, Historia, Ymir and Annie, while Levi went into the other coaster which consists of Oluo, Eld, Gunther, Mike, Ian,Thomas, Moblit, Grisha, Eren, Connie, Marco, Jean, Reiner and Bertholdt. The coasters drove into a hotel like place near the ocean where they would say their vows together tomorrow. Sure Hanji and Levi wont be able to see theirselves for today so that by tomorrow they wont have any idea on how will they look. especially Hanji.

-inside the girl's bus-

"Hey Ms. Hanji! how do you feel that tomorrow you'll be Mrs. Hanji Ackerman?" Historia giggled as she asked her proffesor.

"hehe. uhm I don't know what to feel really. my emotions are so mixed up right now jeez!" Hanji laughed at herself while the rest also did the same thing.

Then Ymir got something on her bag "Well then.. heres to Ms. Hanji.. or may I say Mrs. Hanji Ackerman.. for being the Loser of the Year! grab yo glasses ladies!" as she grabbed an Ace of Spades Champagne.

"Ymir!!!" Historia, Mikasa, and Annie shouted while the rest laughed and grabbed plastic glasses while Ymir pour the drink into their cups

"What?! Come on guys! let loose!"