Chapter 8: I'm Glad

--Time Skip for 1 week--

"There you go!, The last piece of shirt" Levi Uttered while packing some things in his luggage, 

He smirked with the thought in his mind and continued what he was doing. he then grabbed 2 luggages, his case that is full of divorce papers and murder cases and a pile of another papers that is assumingly for work.

"So long till I see you again" Levi mumbled like he kinda talks to the interior of the house. Then he walk out the gate and put his things in the compartment of his car. then started his engine and went away.

For the past week, Hanji had been pretty well doing good, her bruises wee disappearing, and her broken pelvic doesnt really hurt that much but she still need to rest. Nurse Carla had been there for almost everyday every lunch to bought Hanji a food for lunch and also dinner. Chcked on her situation and as what Nurse Carla said she was recovering fast and maybe it will not took long before she could be herself again. Still, Hanji sometime thought of Levi suddenly disappearig from the past week, but she just thought that Levi might be busy with his job and whatnot. 

*ding dong! Ding dong!*

"Oh, Its Carla" Hanji said, It is time for lunch and check up.

Hanji opened the door and as what she expected, its Nurse Carla.

"Hi Hanji! Heres your food! and let me check on you for a while :)" 

Hanji nodded and looked at the paper bag o food. "Yeah sure, come here  Carly "

they went on Hanjis living room and Hanji lied on the couch as Nurse Carla examined her.

"Well, youre doing great. Does your pelvic hurt?" she poked slowly Hanji's pelvic part.

"No not really, aww, but it hurts down there, only that part" Hanji replied.

"Well thats good, this is the only part that is still unrecovered, the rest of the pelic part is already healed." Nurse Carla replied with a sweet smile on her face. 

"Nice! I can get back to work soon!" Hanji squealed.

*Ding dong! Ding Dong!*

Hanji and Carla looked at the main gate, wondering who it could be.

"huh? i did not remember any co worker who knew my house" Hanji answered. "Coming!"

Hanji was about to stand with the help of her crutches but Carla insisted that she will be the one to open the door.

As soon as Caral opened the gate, what appeared to her was a cute, little man who wears a white polo, a cravat on his neck, leather pants, gray weater and Carla was sure she remembers the man who is standing in front of her.

"Mr... Ackerman? right?" Carla continued, "What are you doing here"

'Oh hey Mrs. Nurse I would like to--"

"Mrs. Carla sir" Carla pointed out her name as she raised an eyebrow on the black haired guy.

"Oh well, can I come in?

"Sure, and what are those?" Carla pounted out the luggages and the piles of papers on levi's back."

Levi sighed and tried to talk calmly, but deep nside hes much more annoyed that this woman keeps on asking questions that is none of her business.

"Look Mrs. Carla, this past week i was feeling a bit more worried about Hanji and the fact that I was the one who got her into the accident left me a little responsibility and all i was trying to say is tha I could try maybe live with Hanji while she is in bad shape so that she will be monitored 24/7 and you, you dont have to walk by here everyday to give her food and check up on her, is that fine with you. Mrs. Carla Yeager?" Lei pointed out the last word as he knew she would love to hear hr new surname.