Chapter 15: Fight for Love

Levi and Hanji went downstairs after getting dressed and have to make breakfast, hanji now thought that the day was indeed a beautiful breezy day now that she and Levi already confessed to each other and are now a thing. Same for Levi, he was already the happiest man in the world, but now, with the presence of Erwin Smith He was kind of annoyed. 

"Hey, you okay?" Hanji asked Levi

"Yeah." Levi tried to give a smile but Hanji knew Levi was thinking and annoyed about something.

"Whats the matter Levi?" as she held his hand with concern.

"Its just that.. that Goliath is here again, you know I dont like him Hanji, i told you" 

"He's a friend babe, and he will only stay like that, i promise" 

Hanji smiled at Levi and he nodded in approval. after a while, the annoyance in Levi's face was gone, but it was turned into an evil genius smile, looks like Levi was planning on something. Soon they got into the kitchen, they saw Erwin reading the newspaper, drinking some coffee.

"Hi Erwin! How was Marie and Nile?" Hanji smiled.

"Well, Nile is fine, but Marie is still quite mad at me and you know.." 

"Oh, i see, well, I will cook something for breakfast, would you want some?" 

"Yes please" Erwin answered

"Tch, you didnt have to asked him, he can go get his food alone" Levi whispered to Hanji that is behind her.

Hanji went to the fridge to grab some eggs,pack of bacons, sausages and some bread to make a toast. Levi just sat on the kitchen table, in front of Erwin. the two glared daggers to each other. then Erwin proceeded in reading the newspaper. 

"Levi babe, would you like some tea?" Hanji leaned over Levi.

"Of course, babe" Levi smirked at Hanji and then looked at the pissed looking blonde who still reads the newspaper. Levi knows that Erwin is not really reading the news, he only uses it to distract himself on getting  jealous face between the two lovers.

Now Levi thought of something ridiculous to even piss Erwin off.

Levi started walking through Hanji and hugged her in the back while she is cooking some breakfast. 

"Levi what are you doing?" Hanji giggled as she whispered to Levi.

"Nothing, can't I hug my sweet girlfriend while she's cooking?" Levi started giving little kisses on Hanji's shoulders as probably he cannot reach for Hanji's cheeks because of his height."

"Levi!!" Hanji chuckled as she moved a little far from Levi. Levi still moved closer to Hanji and hugged her tightly, reassuring Hanji wont make any movements.

Levi took a secret glance on Erwin and as what he expected, Erwin looked like a total kid who took his candy away from him, he can see the fury and jealousness in Erwin's eyes and of course , his eyebrows.

"Why don't you go back to your chair and wait for me to prepare this one, im about to finish babe." Hanji smiled at Levi and he smirked as he removed his hands on hanji's hip and walked back to the kitchen table where the pissed blonde man is still sitting.

"Okay here you go! I cooked some well done eggs, bacons, sausages and toasted bread for the three of us! " Hanji plated down the food and clapped her hands as she sat down beside Levi's.

Levi took 3 strips of bacon and toast as well as Hanji, Erwin got the sausages and eggs and toast.

"Hey babe, open your mouth. Say aaaaahhh" Levi smiled at Hanji as she looked at him weirdly before opening her mouth.