Chapter 25: Hold On

As soon as they got into the hospital, Levi rushed Hanji into the emergency room and found Dr. Grisha Jaeger into the doctor's desk, The doctor seemed surprised and shock as what he saw is Hanji all drenched in blood.

"What happened to her?! Carla! Call other nurses, put her into the bed!"

"Oh my god Miss Hanji!" Carla rushed to help her get into the bed.

One of the nurses checked Hanji's pulse and blood pressure.

"I can't feel her pulse! Her blood pressure is going down also!"

Levi started speaking as he cried his heart out to Grisha and Carla "Please! Save her please!!" They looked at Levi who is also beaten up and have numerous stabs and cuts all over his body.

"U-uh, Mr. Ackerman. Please calm down, we'll do our best to save Hanji."

"Dr. Jaeger! She needs to undergo Operation and be confined in the Internal Care Unit as soon as possible!" one of the nurses shouted.

Dr. Jaeger nodded in approval as he looked back to Levi, "Look. We need to examine what happened to her—"

"She got shot in the heart by Erwin! Please! Im begging you. Save her!"

"We'll do our best Mr. Ackerman, for now we have to examine her into the Operating Room and have to confine her in the ICU afterwards, On the other hand. I will assist other nurses to clean your wounds and stitch the stabs on your body. Just calm down. Everything will be fine, Levi" Dr. Jaeger said as he patted Levi on his unwound shoulder.

Levi desperately sat on a chair as he looked down and grabbed his hair, crying. His friends who are quite wounded on fighting Marie and Nile sat as well to accompany him for a while.

Levi and his friend waited for quite some time as they all got theirselves first aid and stitches due to the fightings, now they only wait patiently for the results of the operation.

----

"Put the oxygen now!"

"Doctor! Were losing her!"

"Grab the defibrillator! Turn it on!"

"Doctor! Her blood pressure is going down fast!"

"Miss Zoe, please fight back, Okay the machine ready?!"

"Yes Dr. Jaeger"

"Okay, in 3, 2, 1 -- *bump!*"

"Still no pulse Doc!"

"Again! 3,2,1 -- *bump!"

*sound of a dead ECG monitor heart rate can be heard on the room*

"No, Hanji fight back! 3,2,1 -- *bump*"

*still nothing*

"Miss Zoe, fight back! For your family and your future! Okay. 3,2,1 – bump!"

*sound of a pulsating heart rate can be heard on the room*

"I got her pulse back doc!"

"Her blood pressure is rising up."

"That's good. Please keep the oxygen on her"

"But Dr. Jaeger, she is still unconscious. Im afraid that she—"

"For the mean time she will. Lets pray that she'll make it. She's got a new world depending on her now.."

----

--Time Skip in the Evening of 10:00 PM--

The operation is now done and Doctor Jaeger had the results. He walked through Levi and his friends as he removed his sanitary medical mask and sighed. Levi quickly stood up and asked him: