Chapter 13: Ease our burden, Long is the night.

*Author's Note:

So may I just warn some readers that this contains a very sensitive part or what we call lemon :) so if you are not used with reading such things like that just skip this part.

Enjoy!

--Time Skip--

"Hey Levi wake up! Its already late!" Petra as she tries to wake Levi off.

"mnghh"

"Hey! Hanji is here!" Petra joked.

"What?! Where?!" Levi quickly stood up from his bed.

"Shes kidding dude" Eld replied.

"It's already 8:00 in the evening Levi! you've been sleeping too much!

"What?! I need to get my luggages at Hanji's!" Levi shocked as he try to be more awake than ever.

"What? Youll go now? You still have a week right?"

"Tch, what will I do there? I am completely nothing to Hanji now, She has her Erwin" Levi said as he looked down.

"By the way, thank you guys" Levi continued "I know we lost the fight, but as you said, its worth the risk right"

"You havent tell her you love her" Petra replied.

"it doesnt matter now" Levi answered.

And Levi started walking off the house and starts his car to drove to Hanji's house and get his luggages.

--Time Skip--

It was already 9:00 in the evening when Levi arrived to Hanji's house, the house seems pretty dark.

"Maybe Hanji and Erwin went on a fucking date" Levi mumbled as he clenched his fists.

"As soon as he opened the door, he heard mini sobs leading to the bar stool. and there he saw Hanji, drinking a whole bottle of Red wine, sitting on a stool, her hair is messier than ever, she wore her yellow polo sleeve and a mini jean like shorts. Hanji saw Levi and was shocked as she looked away to wipe the tears in her eyes and clear his throat.

"H-hi Levi, is there something that you need?" Hanji asked, probably faking a smile but Levi knew shes far from being happy.

"Where is Erwin?" 

"Uhm, he went out to see Marie and Nile, he said he will be back tomorrow morning, i guess"

Levi exhaled "Look, I just forgot my things and Im here to get them"

"What things?" Hanji asked curiously.

"My luggages and stuff, Im moving out" Levi said emotionless

Levi saw the pain and shock in Hanji's eyes as he said that he's moving out. But he ignored it, She has Erwin anyway, she doesnt have to be lonely or sad" Erwin said it subconciously.

'uhm can I atleast help you with your things?" Hanji asked, still obvious in her face that shes hurt , deeply hurt.

"I guess so."

Then the two head out to Hanji's room where his bags are placed, He got the big luggage and Hanji held the smaller one. While they are walking to the staircase Hanji needed the urg to say something.

"L-levi.." Hanji said shyly and awkwardly.

"Yes?"

"Uhm would you mind if we could talk, atleast for last." Hanji replied trying to mantain her composure.