Chapter 21

Kissing Caitlin goodnight I take my leave and whistling out of tune owing to being slightly more intoxicated than I usually allow myself, I make my way to the penthouse. Fumbling inside my purse for the key card I soon realise I'm without it and taking my phone in hand I send a short text to Max.

Babe, you back yet? Locked out :(

     Inside. Close your eyes...

What?!

     Eyes. Shut. Or ur sleeping in the hallway ;)

Should I be scared, lol?

     They're still open!

Spying is an all-time low, Hollywood ;)

     I told you before. Secret agent, here! :)

Giggling at Max's playfulness I close my eyes, breathing deeply in attempt to calm the sudden wave of excitement that swamps me. Slowly the door opens into near darkness and with much anticipation I step inside.

"Straight ahead." Max whispers close to my ear and softly kissing the bare flesh of my neck he sends a delicious shiver across my skin. "Follow the candlelight."

Led by the flickering glow of the flames I follow their path through the contemporary living room and out unto the terrace. The wall fire dividing the surrounding space throws out heat but it's the soft fur rugs placed in front that steal my attention. Slipping from my sandals I tentatively cross the cool tiled floor and as I rest my hands on the white stone wall I peak over the side. The city is draped in moonlight, its rich yellow glow casting shadows all around; the Spanish steps are laden with tourists and lovers clutching red roses from the street sellers who await their next sale. Rome and all her splendour is a breath-taking sight to behold.

From beyond my shoulder I hear Max approach and gently he slips my dress strap to the side. Placing soft pink lips where it had rested I am rewarded with tiny kisses heating my body with renewed fever and stretching an arm above me I caress his cheek. Soon my fingers are in his hair and in response Max cups my breast, a low groan escaping him. Turning in his arms I take his face in my hands and as my lips find his our tongues gently play stirring me to the core.

With little effort he unzips me, my soft black dress falling in a puddle at our feet and taking his cue I make light work of removing his shirt. His taught warm skin feels smooth and inviting beneath my fingertips.  God, how I've missed his closeness.

Drawing me to his chest our bodies touch and it's then he registers what I'm wearing. Stunned mid kiss his eyes widen and he gently urges me backward for closer inspection. Standing before him in the black leather two piece I'd purchased today, he grins his approval.

"So erotic," he murmurs, stroking the contour of my rear. "This was my treat to you?"

"One of them." I grin seductively.

"Very sexy. Not what we normally see these glorious curves clad in."

"Would you prefer I remove them?" 

"All in good time," he whispers smiling. With his oceans dazzling he leers taking in the gift which is clearly not for me but for him, and as the rise and fall of his chest increases his breathing becomes ragged.

"For now, you suck." Momentarily I'm confused until he places his finger on my bottom lip. Willingly I obey drawing it into my mouth and closing my eyes I imagine all manner of naughtiness this man will reign upon me. With my mouth warm and wet I tease him, licking and probing while holding his hand in mine. I want him badly and as if reading my mind he removes his finger slipping it into my underwear. Kissing me passionately he grips my waist and sliding inside me he begins the delicious torture by circling deeply. I feel euphoric and in control knowing that my man will never be this way with any woman but me. He wants me. Only me.