Author's Note of Thanks

THANK YOU - To each and every person who took the time to read, comment and vote for Max and Gracie. 

To those of my friends and colleagues who agreed to be my guinea pig readers for Book1, I extend a special mention - Elena, Laura, Kristina, Zoya, Emma, Hannah M, Jo, Marie, Sarah, Marnie, Olivia, Valentina and of course, Gareth ;)

To my brother-in-law Tim, who was kind enough to lend his expert editing services for Book1 - I could not have continued without your encouragement and belief that this was in fact a good story.

To my bestie and love of my life, Paul. You show me unconditional love and kindness everyday, supporting me with your unending faith that I can achieve whatever I want (along with a Range Rover for you and our beautiful daughter! Please keep saving, handsome xx).

I very much appreciate the time and effort you all have given, especially as it has taken me a long time to finish.  Your patience and support has been immeasurable and I can't say thank you enough.

So what's next...

My next steps are to finish the tense amendment on Book1 and attempt formal publication. Following this my intention is to write a spin off following the path of Connie Jacob as she takes her first steps into an adult relationship.  I trust you will join me on this journey too.

I do also intend to try my hand at screenwriting with two ideas already in planning, so I guess for now it'll be watch this space...

Lisa   xxx