CHAPTER 5✔.

I was expecting impact, but instead I was caught by muscular arms,” open your eyes and look at me, you are not who they say you are, fight for your life”. That was the nicest thing anyone had ever said about me, I opened my eyes to stare into the most piercing blue eyes.

Time seemed to come to a halt, as I drowned in that handsome chiseled face that held me, I guess I must have died and gone to heaven. With one last tug I was over the roof and in his arms the shock was too much then and the days events overwhelmed me and everything went black, I sank into the blackness welcoming it and hoping I did never have to wake from it.

I woke up to an unfamiliar bed it looked masculine with a deep shade of white and mahogany everything was in order, it looked like a typical male room my feet touched the floor and was greeted with the softest Persian rug with a huge golden brown lion staring at me. I saw a well stocked library and  decided to take a look when a deep husky voice stopped me.

“ Your awake, it's rude to snoop around other peoples stuff how are you feeling?, If your feeling better I think you should probably go”?

I jumped a mile high startled to be caught snooping, the time of his voice was very different from when he helped me on the roof, now he sounded cold and impersonal.

Ouch, am so sorry yes I feel better I said turning around to face my blue-eyed angel with his well muscular chest my heart dropped jumped to my mouth thudding hard,that was when I realized I have just fallen for max the heart throb of all the female students, captain of basket ball team eagles, I knew I was doomed.

And of course he never took notice of me after  that, he drove me home and that was it, it was like I didn't exist he didn't even glance in my direction at school but again deep down I was glad. Everyone kept away because I was now kind of under Max's protection, and thankfully I gradually faded into oblivion.

I wished the feelings I had developed for Max would do the same, but it didn't, I could literally feel my heart break when Max asked Pamela to be his girlfriend, hot sexy Pamela tall beautiful, blond hair, blue eye with a body to die for and the perfect tan but to crown it all she was the head of the cheer leading team (three stars), flexible, I knew would never stand a chance.

I was just the girl he never noticed in fact it was a totally one-sided crush I couldn't seem to get over, I watched them become the best and the power couple in the school, my heart clenched when I saw them together or kissing, but it was inevitable. The events that led to us meeting on such close range died a natural death, it was like an anathema that no one mentioned or wanted to remember, and I was grateful for that, whenever I thought about it, my brush with death, it made me break into a cold sweat.

There were two new transfer students in my class Nancy and Diana they were hot and aloof but when they started talking to me after blatantly snubbing Pamela I was eager to make friends, so I could feel I existed and soon, we all became fast friends I found out that Nancy and Diana both attended the same boarding school and were kicked out because they snuck into the boy's dorm, and they were caught there half dressed and dead drunk, and so they were expelled.

They told me a lot of funny things that happened at their old school, and eventually they introduced me to another means of escape drugs and drinks, to me then it was so new and fun to be part of something.At times, we would hide at Diana's tree house drinking and smoking then we would go out late at night and lie to each other's parents we were constantly at each other's house. I was normally an average student but with the entrance of Diana and Nancy into my life, my grade became a flop, I was wildly happy and too out of control to care for the first time in my life, I felt so free, alive and so happy.

The school bell went off and of course it was time for lunch break Nancy and Diana grabbed either side of my arm “babe, let's go for lunch “, I sat at their table which was near the popular kids table commandeered to themselves by Nancy.

Unluckily for me I saw Pamela and Max kissing the couple were so into each other. The pain was so intense that I unconsciously let out a gasped my heart hurt so much that I couldn't breathe, and my face lost its color, I couldn't help staring until they broke apart, then my eyes finally accepted the silent command, and I quickly looked away and averted my eyes staring intently at my hand to avoid bursting into tears.

“Ooh ! Nancy chuckled following my eyes.

“ Oh my gosh!” you like him, Diana exclaimed.

Shhh! Why don't you just go ahead and announce it to the whole school, I whisper yelled feeling my cheek turning a bright red moreover, I don't have a clue about what you guys are talking about?

“Fine I would announce it to the whole school remember you asked me to, I panicked nearly choking as Nancy grabbed her tray and spoon, announcement boys and girls our lovely Leila here has a confession to make to Max. All eyes turned to our table as piercing blue eyes found my eyes for the first time since the incident, and he cocked his brow in my direction. This was too much for me, so I stood and fled "ugh chicken", Nancy mouthed as I ran past, well ladies and gents go back to eating your food for the lady of the hour has fled”.

The funny thing was just like magic the all went to eating their food and my best two friends ran after me.I was so mad at Nancy seriously you found out a secret I had been hiding, and you decided to announce it to the whole school I mean who does that to her supposed best friend?.

The only wise answer she had to my question,was that I asked her to imagine the situation so the context was unreal. Nancy was so thick in the brain that she didn't understand sarcasm even if it slapped her on the face. Ugh Nancy forget it, I mean think about it, he can never be mine, I mean look at his girlfriend and look at me am nowhere as pretty, classy or confident confessing to him would be a total failure, and it would feel my already sad life with shame and embarrassment, I would be disgracing myself and moreover who doesn't know that the ugly duckling doesn't confess to her crush, or she would get rejected.

“Well your right if you really do like him". Nancy began "trust me you definitely can't get him looking like that”. And if it's a crush its better you tell him he may just like your personality.“Whatever you two are trouble please let me be”.“OMG! Nancy exclaimed you didn't just whatever us , don't worry sweetheart we are the best at seduction and I would teach you every trick I know to get your man”. And so it begins my transformation from being a good girl to finally fitting into my original name Delilah. To get what I wanted Grandmas sweet angel  Leila would have to die by giving in completely into the darkness of Seduction and like a Phoenix emerge completely reborn.