Chapter:22

AN:please if you are younger than 16 years you are advised to skip this chapter no kids allowed serious.😈I know I left you my dearest readers on a cliff hanger for a long time so am going to make it up to you.This chapter especially long and spicy for you guys.Now here you go.

Rose Tower  (hotel room)

After my initial display of shyness I mentally scolded myself, this wasn't how Nancy would have done it,if she wanted a man,she would have just gone out there and gotten him,unlike me who was hiding although my virginity was taken without my knowledge I was no longer a freaking blushing virgin.

The woman that ran in there wasn't the same woman that walked in to the hotel room an hour later,I was back intent on seducing Max,I had to have him. The laundry must have returned his clothes when I stepped in he was almost fully dressed and I panicked,it was now or never.

"Max let's play a game of truth or dare". I suggested , sitting on the bed with the sexist pose i could mutter hoping i pulled it off. Casually i let my legs dangle in a false carefree way, with my bathrobe accidentally slipping off my shoulder giving him a good view of my shoulder and where the bathrobe plunged to my cleaves. I quickly grabbed my tablet thankful I had brought it along.today is your lucky day i said in a singsong voice, beaming at him we don't have to play it the old fashioned way i smiled mischievously spinning the virtual bottle I think its my turn.

Max truth or dare? "Dare" he said with his masculine voice that made me wetter than i was. I dare you to strip to your underwear I said blushing a deep shade of crimson ,I didn't want to be too forward or too much of a good girl either.  His deep voice roused me from my reverie ,when he was just about to kiss me at that such a waste,i looked up to see him smirking at me.

"You know you should just take a picture it lasts longer" .I smacked him in the arm and only got more irritated when he smiled widely.

Whatever I muttered under my breath and spurn the virtual bottle again but this time around Luck wasn't on my side.Max smirked widened if that was even possible he looked like a cat that was about to pounce on is prey I groaned inwardly I was supposed to be the predator not the prey. I would have chosen truth to escape whatever he had planned out but I didn't know how much of yesterday he remembered.

"Leila" Max voice snapped me out of my trance,i seemed to be doing that a lot,i looked up at him and once again and almost swooned looking at the six pack of solid well toned muscle and the equally really strong and upright muscle southward,

Dare and he grinned so evilly at me now Miss Leila i dare you to drop that robe and come sit on my lap. I froze, if i did that he would realize how turned on i was and moreover,i wanted to be the one seducing him not the other way around everything i planned out is going to ruins,At this rate he would forget me the minute he steps through that door.

Max laughed out loud at the look on my face but i didn't give a damn."Does it repulse you that much"? he teased a hint of anger in his tone and mockery,of course not i replied in my most sultry voice i quickly took the towel off and sat on his lap. Max spun the virtual bottle and he got caught this time I couldn't stop the laughter that erupted and before I could think the word burst from my mouth and the words I have been wanting to ask him from the night before slipped out make love to me.

At first he seemed stunned I mentally slapped myself and then he pulled me against his hard chest ,his kiss was hard and punishing and I loved it.he reached in between my thighs and grabbed my clit a sigh of pleasure escaped me and he kissed each of my breast and suckled it and I moaned his name again and again and he kissed the sweet spot between my neck and nibbled lightly I loved it I loved he was branding me as his.

He thrust a finger into me and I gasped he removed his finger slowly and inserted it into me again, by then my leg felt like jelly.I clung unto him for support all I could do was feel I could feel my orgasm building and with one more thrust I screamed and Cumming all over his finger.I flashed him a blinding smile and he leaned in to kiss me.

My hands traveled lower to his south and the sight of his erection began to make me feel hot all over again.And I kissed him I gave it all I got I gasped when arms carried me and lay me on the bed I was already dripping again he thrusted into me I screamed I wasn't expecting it but his hands and mouth was there to soothe me I nodded a single okay and he withdrew and rammed into me again and again and I began to squirt I screamed as another shudder of release rammed through me I heard Max hoarse cry as we climaxed together and then I slept off from exhaustion as his finger continued to comb through my hair the last thought that drifted to me was damn he was amazing even more amazing than I have heard about and I snuggled into his arms.

~MAX POV~
I lay watching the woman on my side she loved me I could tell by her response to me she gave her all and didn't expect anything from me. but as I looked at her a sheen of moisture was on her face I smiled, I could guess she was exhausted, she didn't even know when she fell asleep as I looked closely at her I wondered how I brought her here no rather how I came to be with her in a hotel room.

she seemed familiar no I shook my head its not possible then I stood up grabbed my shirt and began dressing quickly, I was late for work and despite being the heir of Dana group I required punctuality in everything I do, I was cold and calculating and work came before fun usually I would have left last night ,I don't sleep on a woman's bed it was a rule I have come to live by after realizing how desperate women could become, I didn't think I would be able to love anymore. I blatantly let all the women know it is all an act of mutual satisfaction although some are hopeful enough to hang around me until I snuff the affection by either getting the new chick of the week or taunting and disregarding her presence until she gave up.

I normally won't be careless enough to follow a woman blatantly to a hotel room I had my dignity and the image of my company to uphold that again brought a question foremost to my mind what the hell am I doing here. I had already left but on second thought, I decided to leave my number, I woulf hate to abandon her.Despite her talk and fake bravado i sensed a vulnerability about her.Going downstairs I paid off our charges and paid an extra night so she won't be disturbed and then i turned and walked out. One thing was sure this was really great sex ever.

Tada what do you think of this chapter? Are you on team MAXAnne or Team MAXeila show some love do vote and comment. I haven't edited yet just quickly wanted to update for you guys.