chapter: 3✔

Thanks for reading and following Dark Seduction I know this update is late🍡🍡🍡 have a piece of candy and forgive this writer I have been so busy with school. Tell me what you think and how you like the new addition to this story.

Time Skip

Leila's POV
Hotel room (Sheraton)
I woke up feeling lazy and strangely content from the event of last night, this was something I had wanted for so long,as if by fate or a stroke of luck it fell directly on my lap.

I ran my hand on the bed hitting empty air and I immediately jolted awake, his side of the bed was cold, so he might have left for a while, or it was my overactive imagination just like the series of wet dreams I have been having recently, but then I felt the satisfying ache between my thigh and knew it was not a wet dream,I really happened.slightly panicked that I had done something to offend him, I hurried to the bathroom I knew it was futile because not a sound was coming from in there, but I still had to try and just as I suspected Max was just gone.

I slid to the floor and cursed myself this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I slept it off, I let the only man I had ever wanted for eighteen years slip through my finger, I felt warm tears of helplessness slid down my cheek as the anger built inside me my God he is such a jerk how could he do that to me, I mean even one-night stands didn't treat each other with such ignominy after rocking my world he left, he just left without saying goodbye he had and would always be a jerk.

I screamed again and threw my phone, it hit the mirror with a satisfying crack, and the impact caused it to shatter, I proceeded to throw a massive tantrum, I ruffled the bedsheets in rage tussling my hair worse than it already was, I was so mad that in an attempt to get up, I tripped on the bin spilling paper everywhere and when I was finally was calm enough, I looked at the desk there sat a piece of paper with the most beautiful scrawl on it, it held the very words I wanted to hear, and the best part was it held his phone number, I spurn around kissing the paper squealing like a love sick teenager.

"Am so sorry, I couldn't wake you, you were sleeping so peacefully like an angel and I couldn't find it in me to disturb you it would absolutely break my heart to wake a princess , let's meet up again at a bar in (stellar night) for drinks around 6pm will be waiting"

Max

Giggling I couldn't help but remember the first time we met, I just knew I loved him, for me, it was love at first sight, but he was with someone else then, but now I finally had a shot and didn't plan to mess it up, I wouldn't let anyone come between us or give him up for anything in this world.

My thoughts that wandered to the past, back to the very beginning before all of this.

~(6years ago) High school locker room~
I had everything as a kid except one thing, their attention my parents were rich and famous with my dad who was a politician and currently a senator, my mom was the managing director of multimillionaire cooperation all that equaled no love, time and care for me, they were hardly ever there not even for themselves more or less a daughter they were trying to hide, My parents were always out of state, sometimes I think I was a mistake I never got to fit into the precious world of theirs. I always felt like a disappointment, it is always my God haven't you grown fatter what have you been eating. Or from dad am on an important call.

I only spent time with my parents on camera where we pretend to be one big happy family and most time I don't see my parents all year round apart during Christmas Eve note(on rare occasion).

Whenever I came back from school I only met my nanny Maya she became my guardian. It became so bad that I decided to stop participating in events after all none of my family member would be there so who the heck would I be participating for. Gradually I became a recluse slowly loosing all my friends to this lifestyle as my friends left one at a time so did my self-confidence plummet.

I took to always reading or daydreaming as an escape for the lonely reality I found myself in and that was when I realized my talent as a painter, I painted with color pencils, water color everything and everything I could lay hand on.

When I was fourteen years old I watched this movie (Barbie and the twelve dancing princesses) and I fell in love with ballet, I wanted to be like them, they were so pretty and graceful I began drawing ballerinas until one day I decided to ask mom. During the Christmas holiday when they decided to come visit ,I decided that it was the perfect time to pose my question.

Mum I have a question," Sweetie not now".

Mom, mom, I persisted calling her insistently she looked really pissed," this better be important Leila or I swear to God I would have you grounded you know I hate being disturbed when am on a call anyway am all ears.

Pouting I ignored her sighing I ask how does someone become a ballerina?

"You enroll in classes I guess, why do you ask?".

I want to become one when I grow up.

"What"?

The look on moms face was priceless she gripped her precious phone that she spends more time with than me, her face turning a bright shade of red.

" No child of mine will be a dancer, you would either study business Administration or Accounting to take over from your father and I when we are too old to keep working ".

No mom I don't want that I said running out of the sitting room they really wanted to ruin my life dad wanted me to study law. They had planned my life to the last detail including who I would marry to
Which am sure they don't have any right to meddle in, sulking, I refused to come down for dinner and nobody woke me up.

I was pretty sure my mom would be relieved I went without food, she feared I was growing too fat. Before I could wake up the next day Maya told me my mom took the 5am flight to Switzerland. I was so mad, she left without even a proper goodbye, I threw my pillow on the looking glass and I stumped out of bed doing my morning rituals silently knowing that even if I threw the mother of all tantrum, I would only be doing that to the housekeeper who was nice, but she had a family and couldn't change a thing in my life even if she wanted to.

After some thoughts I came up with a decision, if my mom didn't want me to interfere in her life and her sickly sweet happily ever after, then she had absolutely no right to interfere in my life from now on, I would very well do whatever I pleased.