chapter: 23

DIARY ENTRY
November 20 2011

DEAR DIARY,

After the event in the hotel,I meant the sweetest and most fulfilling night of my entire life Max stopped talking to me there was no calls or text,I didn't want to be too pushful,Max was a smart man and someone who shouldn't be trifled with so I decided to play my next card which I had kept hidden.

On the day of the party after I had made sure Max was around, I had anonymously invited reporters for this bit of juicy gossip which would be released on my say so. I decided to give the t.v house a call picking up my phone I dialled the number disguising my voice I gave the command and in less than thirty minutes the news was all over the place.

My phone rang and it was dearest Max  letting the phone ring for some time so as not to appear desperate, I picked up at the last ring. sorry was taking a shower may I know who is calling? "This is Max Donovan".wow really Max who would have thought I would ever hear from you.

"

Leila this is not a social call,I am hear to make a business arrangement with you, let's make a deal,my parents are keen that I get settled down and I have thought about it am not ready for that". "If you had tuned on to the news or even taken out time to look outside your window you would realize that we are already in a huge dating scandal".

Your good looking ,classy and also great in bed and above all sophisticated sorry to invade your privacy ,I had a background check run on you and your not into anything illegal and your equal to the task of being my temporary fiancee.

At that I literally felt my heart stop but slowly start again when he continued.

"Will you be my fiancee for a month, let's give my parents and the world the show of their lives am willing to pay you anything and through out the month you would not date anyone, no wild parties and also you would play the part of a woman hopelessly in love".

"The security details would be arranged to convey you to any location we wouldn't want any harm to come to my lovely fiancee would we". "You may be used to money but your parents have kept you away from the limelight for a long time so the press would try to dig up dirt on you its just how the world works but I promise to protect you to the best of my ability".

I smiled to myself, he was trying to protect me, but i didn't need protection I wanted him as a man with everything he had to offer both good and bad. I let the silence stretch for a bit as if considering it whereas I had already come up with my decision.

"Fine Leila if you won't do it that's alright then". Stop, I will didn't say that it's just that am coincidentally throwing a masked party, wouldn't it be amazing if we all attend together  and throw everything in, it would be a win win. i smiled mischievously but the effect was lost."Fine I would pick you up for dinner so we can further discuss this".

 I smiled and blew kisses through the phone at him,he chuckled in return,"save the drama for the press". Then we said the normal goodbye before he dropped. When I was sure the line had been disconnected I started doing a happy dance jumping and dancing and screaming, I had max finally to him this may be fake but this was all I had ever wanted . And I would never let him break up with me this would be the best time to rope him in.I would stick to him like glue and am never letting go.

I got into the car and drove off my next stop was the shopping mall,then the spa and lastly getting my hair done today was officially the day I became max's fiancee and I had to look and play the part. Thank God i was able to invite him to the mask party i would be hosting in two weeks time. Everyone is to bring a partner, so i had asked Max to go with me.

Gentlemen were to wear cooperate suit with a touch of red and the ladies its a red dinner gown. I haven't given him the invitation card yet but I would officially over dinner." Leila, he had asked, aren't you going ahead of yourself ? what makes you think I wouldn't like to take someone else?, Max asked teasingly as we relaxed in the cool lounge of (Le gras) hotel I stared at him with my cool brown eyes and answered nonchalantly because am your fiancee then we both laughed over it.Yes about our fake dating is sex involved or is it off i asked blushing because you promised to fulfill my sexual fantasies and you have only fulfilled one. 

Max crossed over to where i sat and helped me to my feet then he planted the sweetest of kisses on my lips "of course little one he replied whatever it is you desire". When he finally broke the kiss,I smiled sweetly up at him, then gave him a peck.in a whirl wind i was gone grinning from ear to ear then I noticed that Max has kept his promise I really had an entourage and I wished that all this was real.

 Wow !this girl is pretty cocky huh, Max thought aloud.The next morning it was on the newspaper an exclusive source states that play boy and cherry bloom multi millionaire Max is going steady with Leila,a famous artist who is a final year student. Pictures of them exiting the club together were also on display. Calls kept coming, the phones kept going off hook  Leila's studio was completely surrounded by reporters, the only thing that prevented them forcing themselves into her house and studio was the security entourage that helped keep the media at bay. Leila was a tad surprised her parents hadn't gotten involved yet, maybe they had finally decided she was old enough  to do as she pleased.

Even with the security details I couldn't get out so I decided to give max a call to find out if he was faring any better, he picked at the third ring.

Leila: hello sweetie

Max: hi babe did you get home safe?

Leila: No am trapped in here at the studio reporters are everywhere being an instant celebrity is a nightmare. And they keep asking questions,i can't exactly tell them we had a one night stand

Max: max chuckled actually we can

Leila: what?

Max : I was kidding

Leila:smiled of course but you just ruined a fantasy

Max:how?

Leila: I expected roses and a date

Max :stop being a baby of course I would do all that,are you ready to shock the cheery bloom?

Leila:it would be my pleasure

Late that evening, Max held a press conference. One of the topics discussed was his relationship with Leila. He confirmed that he and Leila are dating. He said, they will officially announce it during Leila's party.

They also unveiled Leila's new painting, a mermaid in the sunset. the invitation would be exclusive but gentlemen of the press are free to attend and fully cover the occasion. So the party which was originally started by only Leila, is now going to be done in conjunction with Max.

Ladies and gentle men Thanks for reading "Dark Seduction" if you have read up to this point am proud of you. Would you please please consider voting or commenting or maybe both????