chapter: 11✔

Leila's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, feeling like spilling the content of my stomach I ran to the bathroom and I threw up until I couldn't stand, my tummy hurt, but I just kept retching beginning to feel faint. I felt like crap, As I sat there listlessly feeling sorry for my self and cursing myself again for getting drunk after I swore never to drink again.

Nancy and Diana came to see me after I left school is such a hurry and saw me on the floor beside my bed dead to the world, knowing I wouldn't want to inform my nanny, They had picked me up and layed me on the bed then they proceeded to tame the swelling at the back of my head.

I came to, feeling dizzy as hell with spilled wine all over my dress and my mouth tasting weird, I couldn't control the involuntary action and ended up puking all over my dress and bed. Diana helped me to my feet and I staggered to the restrooms, I quickly brushed my teeth while leaning into Diana and changed into my nightie.

When I got to the room, the soiled sheets had been replaced grateful and too worn out to explain my ordeal, I accepted the aspirin and a glass of water Nancy held out to me. "Welcome to the world of grown-ups baby girl,now go get some more sleep", we have to go home My mom has been calling. "When you wake up, give us a call, so we can go to the gym together okay"?

I don't really remember the answer I gave, I had already started drifting off to a dreamless slumber, when I woke up they were already long gone. Now Diane and Nancy were new in the school, but they had actually begun putting a plan in motion to over throw Pamela and for that the needed an insider, And I was just the perfect candidate being bullied and friendless I couldn't confide in anyone and I have been in the school long enough to know everything and everyone, especially Pamela who had always been the queen bit·ch sorry queen bee, I thought the word tasting bitter in my mouth.

Nancy and Diane were really famous in their old school and were actually expelled because of bullying, but they couldn't tell me that without scaring me at that time although the later confided in me by then I didn't mind either we had become inseparable. Moreover, I was not such a Miss goody two shoes anymore the old me wouldn't have approved but the new me didn't give a damn.

According to Nancy, her mom is a flight attendant, while her dad owns chains of pharmaceutical shops. That explains the drugs and her access to them. Diana's mom was a fashion designer and her dad was a famous accountant, so, they had more than enough time and money on their hands and nobody to control them, but having a designer as a mom has its perks like have you seen these girls walk in closet,it is the size of my room and filled with clothes that she could never finish wearing in a thousand years.

The incident at school that led to me getting drunk and passing out,  eventually, I was able to tuck it away into the dark recesses of my mind and I might have failed to mention it to my friends. There are some things in life that is best kept a secret even from family. When they asked about my weird behavior I played it off trying hard not to arouse suspicion.

Luckily my friends didn't push it the accepted my clumsy excuse and went on to talk about other things sometimes including me, but I kept answering offhandedly, I was thinking of a lot of things. My friends had lots of fun and dangerous fun at that and their favorite mantra is we only live once, so they loved living life on edge something the sensible side of me hates but that little streak of rebelliousness in me enjoys. The fact that the events happened on Friday was a relief, I could hide away at home for three days wearing oblivion as a protective cloak.