chapter:9✔

DIARY ENTRY
October 30, 2020

DEAR DIARY,

The surprising thing was that after my makeover, I turned more heads than I had ever turned in this lifetime, and I was glad, the sense of feeling pretty helped dispel the urge of turning around and going home, the downside was I was gasping for breath, the corset was too tight, but it gave the illusion of being thin.

Then I noticed a very unfortunate event, yes I was pretty, but I was still self-conscious, Worse still my best friends had different classes compared to me, and unfortunately for me I had the same class as none other than Pamela.

I wanted to do anything but attend that class, I didn't even want to go through that door once I spotted her, for once I wished my friends were here closing my eyes, I concentrated on being mad at my friends for their silent insults earlier and the fact that the looked down on me.

I tried to swallow the bile, suddenly feeling nauseated. Not only that, it was hot and I sat in the cramped space, the stench coming from hormonal teenagers were overwhelming, I breathed slightly through my open mouth and said nothing I had to endure it, since moving into this town , I had not quite been accepted, so I guessed maybe it had to do with the fact that I hardly had lunch and I spent most my time in the library.

Immediately I stepped into the class I was fixed with a death glare ignoring it and pretending I didn't notice I quickly sat on the unoccupied sit and proceeded to bore a hole into the board. I made this terrible mistake of telling my mom not to send the driver, I decided to come home myself let's say I shouldn't have done that, that was by far the worst mistake ever hundred pairs of eyes were staring at me accusingly.

While I sat feeling minuscule, probably the only one not in pair and the recipient of such unwavering attention, Flinching I ignored them once again waiting for my subject teacher, when all of a sudden a flying spit bomb hit me on my face even if I had to say so myself that was the most disgusting day of my life. I managed to wipe it off with my handkerchief keeping the bile down then I got up from my seat, the incessant chattering had ceased, and all eyes were on me watching waiting for my next move judging.

Who the hell threw that spit ball at me?plonk! Another larger one landed right on my head. I was so angry, let's just say that was a big mistake because suddenly the spit balls were flying all over, the phone cameras were flashing at my utter and degrading experience, my humiliation was captured and worse still I managed to finally attracted the attention I had craved but not in the way I thought. That was when Pamela decided to act to further subject me to more suffering, and humiliation for the first time I longed for my mathematics teacher to attend classes on time.

“Well well well who do we have here?” If it isn't the bitch that snuck into the  boys locker room to sleep with my boyfriend”. That's not if I muttered, in a small shaky voice, I didn't know you two were dating I liked him and I asked him out, I didn't actually sleep with him. “Is that? so then why you sneak into the men's locker room when you could have asked him anywhere else?. And this she asked yanking at my newly made hair do you think dolling up would make you a swan".

“Get it into your thick skull bitch, you stink, my boyfriend would never choose you over me, you're just a caricature of a woman , I mean look at you, you are laughable and pathetic attempting to steal what doesn't belong to you, I swear to you, I would make your life a living hell and I will steal everything from you just like you attempted to steal my boyfriend ”.

She slapped me so hard that I fell to the floor and everyone in class processed to laugh and make a fool of me. The shock and pain was too much, I gathered my wits and proceeded to flee from their midst. Hopping on the next bus, I  proceeded to replay the event of that day over and over in my head. The bus finally stopped, and I proceeded to get off at my stop, and you should have seen me running home tears and all. Immediately I got home, I grabbed a bottle of wine from the cellar in the bottom shelf where my dad wouldn't notice if he decided to come home. I stripped my clothes and put them in the washer. Then I proceeded to rid myself of the day's humiliation, I scrubbed my hair and every inch of my skin until it was red and raw.

I grabbed the hair dye and turned my hair back to its original dull brown color, after that I relaxed in the tub and let the water relax me, the smell of lavender calming my nerve, it was my favorite fragrant.All too soon the water became chilly, and I stepped out, grabbing my huge teddy bear my mom got me for Valentine and some chocolate and strawberry, I proceeded to get roaringly drunk.

I ate strawberries and chocolate and downed it with a bottle of vintage wine taking a swig right out the bottle, I got way past my drinking limit, finally dumping the chocolate and downing more of the  wine until I was thoroughly intoxicated I laughed and cried and danced. The whole house began swirling,  I began staggering speaking incoherently yelling for Maya who unfortunately or should I say fortunately for me took a leave.

Then I sobbed about how sad and alone I was still staggering, I didn't see the doll which I had long dropped and stumbled on it hitting my head and passing out instantly.