chapter:17👣

8.1

DIARY ENTRY

November 2 2011
DEAR DIARY,

After what seemed to be a few minutes, Nancy came to find me "damn girl your so lucky,that is one hot piece of hunk how do you manage to get the hottest guys".

He is not just any hot guy i think his one of them,one of the guys in the pool,what she did next stunned me she hit me on the face and shook me until my whole being rattled and my hair became a jagged mess,"what did I tell you about smiling brightly no matter the situation"? She asked through gritted teeth".

"That night never happened, its something you should bury forever what do you think your going to tell him? That he drugged and raped you ?come on Leila can't you see how this all boils down to your erratic state,Snap out of it his a stranger,if indeed he is an evil jerk that sleeps around with unsuspecting young teenage girls,he had already had his wicked way with you,your conquered territory so why come back to you so that he can get caught or arrested?

you were high,you probably weren't seeing clearly and it was dark,even if you were to convince us because we are best friends that he was the one, the fact still remains that nobody else would believe you, moreover the only proof you had oh let me think about it yes I remembered you got rid of  it like eight months ago".

Who do you want to drag down with you? how would you even explain your access to the drugs or even the fact you had an abortion without any trace or record? do you want to drag my dads pharmaceutical company including everything he ever worked for down the drain?".

"Don't be a selfish little bitch Leila let it slide uncovering the past is only going to draw in unnecessary attention that we would be unable to salvage".

"Moreover he could deny you two ever met and a word from him can ruin you,he can even sue you for defamation of character,snap out of it , it must be due to his looks your confusing him with someone else".