Chapter: 15.

"This is so fucked up let's forget this. Diana stop! pacing won't solve anything and she can't even remember the father of her child, even if she did Leila is obviously not ready to have this child, she's too naive and immature if her parents cast her off it's over for her ".

I stood up suddenly startling my friends from their soliloquizing, let's stop this that nipple test or whatever it was Nancy performed on me is no proof that I am pregnant let's have another test a real scientifically proven one this time around.

Nancy was affronted I didn't believe her test result but the fact still remains that I was in denial,I would rather believe anything else than to believe her prediction to be true. Suddenly she seemed to grasp the predicament I was in, the fact that I didn't want to believe that I was pregnant, I was still in denial

"Tsk tsk tsk my baby is in denial,my method hasn't failed for centuries, its one of my gifts ,I can tell when a woman is pregnant".

From grabbing her boobs very funny Diana quit kidding this isn't time for jokes ,centuries! Really,common on we are all of the same age grade and I can promise you we haven't even lived past a decade not to talk about centuries.

She seemed to flush while Diana gave her the evil eye, she was suddenly uncomfortable and stuttering ,"forget I said that it must be the stress getting to me ,hang in there Leila,I would go to a nearby pharmacy to get you a pregnancy test kit so that we can make sure I was correct".Hopefully I would be wrong and there would be no way In hell that you would be pregnant.

That didn't calm me at all in fact it was now my turn to pace,praying if there is a God up there,he would help me,so that I wouldn't be pregnant, I promise I would do anything, I would be good,I would not take drugs or alcohol anymore.

Finally Nancy came back and I went into the rest room to pee on the kit just like Nancy told me to and to my dismay there was two red lines,I was with child I was pregnant.

I sat there stunned,too jittery to move a muscle,"come on Leila the suspense is killing us what exactly is the result?" .with tears pouring from my eyes I announced the result it was almost a whisper,am pregnant.

And to think a condition that would bring so many women such joy was bringing me such grief was beyond me my life was a joke,suddenly I began jumping wildly my friends stared at me mouth agape,"what do you think your doing?".

Am exercising, I read somewhere that rough excercise can make you lose a baby,"oh don't be so stupid Leila it can only when your older and stressed out, it won't work on you now,your still a teenager".

"You know what i cant take this anymore okay,why don't you just dress up Leila, we have to go Nancy stated before you do anymore stupid things".

Go where?am not stepping a foot out of this house looking like this.Diana and Nancy exchange knowing glances, you will know when we get there. So I dressed up and we took a bus straight to the the hospital.