chapter: 19👣

DIARY ENTRY
November 2 2011

DEAR DIARY,
The party was grand thankfully, in my flowing blue gown with my hair parted in the center and make-up applied to perfection, I was looking good enough to turn heads,the finishing touch was the teardrop diamond set my dad had gotten for me as a gift for graduating high school,the gift was obviously an apology for his obvious betrayal,I fingered my necklace a nervous habit.

Max was giving a speech but I was too busy admiring him in his blue suit that fitted him to the tee and accented his black hair and deep set blue eyes,up there he looked so gorgeous so unattainable every bit the rich and eligible bachelor,I stared at him so intently surprised I didn't bore a hole into his cloth. I was jolted out of my leering ways by the sound of applause quickly joining in so as not to attract attention to myself thankfully he had half the room and women entranced anyway so nobody noticed me staring.

He was done with his speech and turned back to his partner a petite blond thing in a black dress,she had her hair pinned at top her hair in an elegant twist with a fancy hair clip,she reminded me of Amanda, why is it always the blond ones, I muttered under my breath,calling over a passing waiter and making sure to exude every aura of seduction and wealth I had in me,I pressed into his hands a huge sum and held up more,all this could be yours and more if you answer one simple question and do me a little favour.

He was grinning at his luck and I was grinning at my luck those adorable couple over there I asked pointing discreetly at them with my champagne flute did they come in together?.

"No she came with her friend as a date". Good I reply cutting him off instantly another trick taught by Nancy ,rule of seduction number two,never let insignificant people get in the way of what you want,learn when and how to cut them off. This was going to be easy every single person in town knew max as not only an eligible bachelor but a play boy, but when it came to business he could be hard and could resort to underhanded methods to get what he wants.

Taking another pill for luck I decided to crush his blond little plaything ,nobody was allowed to play with my toys I usually don't share. Thanks to Nancy this was easy,she had brought out the bitch in me and trained me to use it perfectly when necessary. Rule of seduction number three, timing is everything,downing the champagne flute I had in hand I grabbed a glass of red wine and cat walked up to where Max and his blond toy where flirting, laughing and looking so happy it made me sick to my stomach, that should have been me making him laugh and hanging off his arm.

Hardening my resolve, I walked up to the couple,rule one of seduction according to Nancy, States in the act of seduction getting the opposing female drenched with wine was a very bad move,not only did it bring out the guys protective instinct it ends up bringing out the knight in shinning armor in the said guy and the damsel in distress in the said female which equaled colossal failure in my plan and possible a nervous breakdown on my part and irreparable heartbreak.

Rule of seduction number four set the stage and make sure it looks real,if you get caught up in your own web of lies all is lost,walking passed the said couple, accidentally my heels caught my dress and some how I was in his arms with half my wine glass emptied down the fine male specimen,damn what a waste of good wine it would have done for other coughs lightly more sensual purposes.

Rule of seduction number five,make sure you fool everyone or its game over,Am so sorry ,am so so sorry I kept apologising even managing to squeeze out a few tears. I wasn't thinking, i don't even know what I can say to make this better,I grabbed my handkerchief I had set aside for the said accident and proceeded to dab at the wine stain succeeding in spreading it more,And not feeling the least bit sad at all for ruining his suit it made me get this close to him,luckily he didn't seem to recognise me from our days at high school.

Rule number six,make up excuses and make sure to appear less calculative and more like a simpering idiot.You see I have a knack for causing trouble i explain trying my best to appear sheepish from the look of rapt attention on his face I had just achieved that aim.Then i proceeded to continue my sob story,wrecking havoc just seems to follow me around let me get you a drink as repayment, i pulled him along to the waiter that was faraway from the pretty blond thing, I would admit she was stunning from up close but I wasn't letting her go home with him tonight.

Rule number seven,make sure you appear friendly and fool the opponent,Am so sorry mmm I asked waiting for her to fill in the blank."Annabelle Robert,Anna for short,my friends call me Anna".oh right Anna what a lovely name,allow me to steal this charming date of yours for a while I promise I would bring him right back in your dreams I added silently, I said oozing kindness I didn't feel, I wanted to rip her eyes out, She was indeed very lovely and kind.

"That's okay" she muttered I took him far away from the table leaving my clutch purse as fake evidence I was coming back to further fool both him and his date.Rule number eight gauge the situation before you make the next move and whatever you do never make assumptions or appear hasty it could ruin it all. Max turned to grab us a drink but I beat him to it,discreetly signalling the waiter I had already bought who came with the drink I had tampered with earlier, smiling innocently I handed him the drink.

Rule number nine appear childish lovable and charming,pretend to be a loyal cry baby it makes it more difficult for him to hurt you and also makes him let his guard down.He had already grabbed a drink from a passing waiter,sticking my tongue at him and pouting,he took both glasses not wanting to hurt my feelings. I laughed causing him to laugh too as he drank two glasses of wine,while i sipped the glass of wine he got me watching him,Everything was going perfectly, the drug had began to kick in,i saw him shake his head several times to clear it,all I had to do was act the part.

Rule number ten crush your opponent and show your trump card,He fell over on my dress his weight a bit too much for me to handle but I was determined, from the eyes of others it looked to be a passionate embrace but I knew better, I turned and locked eyes with my rival and I couldn't resist giving her a sleazy smile and a slow wink,bending my head and pretending we were sharing a passionate kiss all the while gritting my teeth,I dragged the dead weight into a waiting car and proceeded to go grab my clutch purse which I had left back purposely.

Oops so sorry Annabelle, I doubt I would be returning your man anytime soon I am going to give him the best night of his entire existence, something you obviously couldn't do and I brushed past bitching her this time around.

Rule number eleven,no matter what you do research your man,Damn that felt good a pity her name wasn't Amanda, it would have been perfect,climbing back into the cab I told the driver the destination, Rose tower hotel please. And I paid with Max's credit card and also paid for the hotel room with his credit card, I had to make this look good.

My man likes the best,I proceeded to strip leaving on my lacy blood red undies that screamed sex,stripping his soiled suit,I couldn't help admiring his muscular physique, he must still work out alot,my eyes trailed lower to the elastic of his boxers and the sizeable bulge, Damn I swore softly a pity he was asleep, sending his soiled clothes to the dry cleaners,I then dropped his head back on my laps and stayed admiring the fine male specimen before me. I finally curled into his embrace,drifting to sleep,tomorrow should be interesting.

A/N:Is it just me or is it getting really hot in here?Don't forget to vote and comment happy reading.