chapter:36

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
MAX

Anna and I decided to go out on a date,we went to a famous restaurant that just opened,their steak was the best in the area,you had to make a reservation a day earlier to even get a seat,I picked her up from,her house she was dressed in a backless black top that accented her skin with a tiny gold belt,she looked as if she just stepped out from a magazine, with her really high stiletto,she barely grazed my shoulder.

Walking up to her I handed her a rose flower,I wanted to make today extra special for her,she sniffed it closing her eyes,I wanted to grab her and kiss her,"its beautiful "she murmured huskily in a voice that had me thinking of anything but flowers.

Gently brushing a stray hair that refused to be tamed,i leaned forward and whispered huskily in her ear your a lot prettier.An adorable blush stained her face as she seemed suddenly at loss for words i chuckled lightly.

I opened the door of my black Audi,she got in and I sped off to the restaurant,we ordered steak and a bottle of red wine,for dessert we ordered a chocolate and strawberry.

which I fed her teasing her until we were all over each other,afraid that I might just take her on top of the restaurant table not caring who saw I grabbed her and led her to the car

I wasn't into exhibitionism and I doubted my parents or Anna would thank me for that after the huge scandal that we had barely covered up.Once we got into the car,we were at each other like sex_starved teenagers.

The kisses where passionate,my little Anna has since grown to become a wild cat in bed,she was still shy in reality but no longer during sex. She stripped off the black thong she had worn and dropped it as she sat bare before me,I could see traces of her arousal as her juices glistened.

I wanted to get every drop of her juice but my little Anna had other ideas,she wanted to please me I was pleasantly surprise as I let her. All the while my hands itched to grab her but I stayed still just as she ordered.maybe because she put off having sex for a long time or maybe she was just as love sick as I was.There was no romance or gentle touching just pure unadulterated lust.

Anna unzipped my trouser and brought out my male member which she had deemed the most amazing thing about me she sat astride me and proceeded to ride me with great abandon. This Anna was my little Anna was no longer the broken scared girl but had been completely reborn, like a Phoenix rising  from the ashes, she had completely morphed into the person she was always supposed to be.she could be herself with me and I would never judge this new wild side of her, everything about her amazes me.

She had learnt by now that I loved her and she had bloomed into the woman I wanted her to be,her moans filled the car uncaring of who heard. I gritted my teeth as I held on for dear life,undoing her bra clasp,I proceeded to cup her twin white breasts in my hand. It was full just enough to spill from my hand the nipples puckered and begging for attention.

I took a sensitive rose peak in my mouth and sucked on it causing her to gasp and momentarily lose the steady rhythm,kissing her on her full ruby red lips, I placed both hands on either side of her hips and guided her until she grasped the rhythm.

Then I went back to work on her nipples, using my thumb and forefinger to massage the other peak.That seemed to increase her frenzied state. Her pupils dilated as she rode me harder I could tell she was close she moaned my name riding me like her life depended on it,reaching down I sought and found the bundle of nerves,I didn't know how long I could hold on without spilling my seed.

I began applying pressure that seemed to be the push she needed, she came so hard screaming my name that I was afraid we would attract attention, her body clenched around me milking me of it's seed screaming I came too,Anna lay against me just breathing heavily while I ran my hand though her hair loving the silkiness.

I loved the fact that this delicate blue eyed beauty was mine to do as I please after what seemed like hours we finally broke apart . Anna proceeded to pull down her gown but I held her hands to stop her don't,leaning over I planted a kiss on her lip and jaw line already feeling a stirring on my loins this woman would be the death of me.

And there she was sitting besides me with her skirts up while I stared at her glistening female organ almost panting. I couldn't wait to get to my apartment but i am proud to say we had the best car sex ever.Immediate we got home she was in my arms as I carried her up the stairs we barely made it to the room before I stripped her and showed her just what she does to me.

Moreover how else was I supposed to pay her for being such a tease at home I lapped her juices just as I had wanted to until she was squirming and begging I made her cum again and again until she went limp besides me exhausted. I wondered how someone so small could make me feel so happy,I leaned to kiss her puckered lips and even in sleep she responded to me.

They smile on my face grew bigger as i watched her, I played with her hair for sometime before I fell asleep too holding her in my arms and reveling in the warmth of her body and the satin smoothness of her skin.