chapter:37

Anna

I woke up first we were a tangle of hands and limbs with me practically on Max's chest,i couldn't stop the flutter in my stomach. I tried to slip out of bed but Max's arms tightened around me finally giving up I looked to find him staring at me. I couldn't even string out a sentence before he slammed his lips on my his fingers once more trailing down my legs when my phone beeped.

" ignore it baby girl" he mumbled kissing her sweet spot she moaned,no it may be really important, he didn't push it she picked up her phone and screeched dropping it like it had bitten her. Max picked up her phone and opened the word "MAN SNATCHING BITCH"was written with red menacing letters. There was a drawing of a woman that looked a lot like her being strangled " this is what happens to women who steal other peoples fiancees".

Take it away i don't want to see it i screamed completely hysterical,i gave another ear piercing scream i was so shaken by the message that i became withdrawn. I knew I was overreacting but I couldn't help it,all feeling of lust has long evaporated replaced by terror. Max held me in his arms while I cried until I went to have a shower.Even though my mobile phone had been seized by Max the perpetrators knew my office line.

And kept calling, threatening, sending bloodied postcard this was all too much for me to handle, I wanted it to stop I wanted it all to go away. I was being tormented both on social media and in real life and it was draining me physically and emotionally, Emma had to answers all the customers and also avoid me I was running on a really shut fuse.

I stopped seeing Max I knew it wasn't his fault but it was still because of him it was happening, I was so rude I slammed the door on his face when he came to visit. And threw the flowers he bought me into the thrash walking him out of my office,I blamed him telling him it was all his fault, pushing him away still hurt but I felt better doing it let him feel the pain too.

I never told him to be a Playboy or even ever asked him to seduce me, i thought of breaking up with him and calling off the engagement with Max totally for my sanity and peace of mind. Then again what exactly will i give him as the reason for such a decision? That i afraid for her life? That i cannot stand and fight for what she want? Just what. I decided there and then that i and Max have suffered enough. People should just please give us a break.

I was wrong keeping such things from him and acting up but that is what you do when your weak and looking for who to blame. Max had started keeping away from me and I missed him terrible I was too ashamed to call after my last outrageous behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if he was so over me.

I would too if someone treated me like thrash throwing me out that way and in front of my friend at that holding my phone which I had long collected from him in a huff I slid down. I wanted my man I needed him to quench the ache down there and i might have just ruined that chance. Closing my eyes,I let my hand encircle my throbbing pussy imagining to was his hands and ran my fingers slick with my juices on my lips imagining his kisses.

Frustrated I stood up from the floor shredding my clothes I went straight to my room,closing the door behind me I slid a finger into my aching pussy gasping at the sudden invasion it was not quite like his so I increased it two finger's pumping in and out.It wasn't the same but it helped alleviate the ache I was so close to the edge but no matter what I did I couldn't cum so it was just a waste.

Frustrated I went to take a cold shower mad at Max for not calling and myself for throwing such a massive tantrum.I decided there and then that I would take Emma's advice. I loved Max and threats or not I couldn't be without him it would kill me,I would be miserable picking up my phone with shaky fingers,I dialled Max for the first time in two weeks.

He picked on the first ring "Anna is that really you"? Yes am so sorry for the way i have been acting can you please come over. In less than ten minutes my doorbell rang and I opened up it was Max he looked different that same look I have been wearing for the past too weeks.

That heartbreaking sadness and he had grown thinner than I remembered am so sorry I sobbed launching myself into his arms he caught me easily. It's okay Anna don't cry I know all this is difficult for you your not used to any of this.I was such a jerk for staying away I should have kept coming and kept groveling until you forgive me.

You own me completely little one.I stood on tipytoes and kissed him passionately relived when he kissed me with equal ferocity. Kissed his jaw,then I bit his lips drawing blood which I soothed it was like being without him just made me snap. I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me so hard that I would almost split I want you to show me how much you missed me. Without a word I was picked up like I weighed nothing he took the stairs two at a time while I clung unto him glad that I would finally have an earth shattering orgasm I had craved.

And after we had satisfied our raging need,with me completely sore,i proceeded to tell him about my failed attempts at an orgasm,being my adorable Max he thought me yet again how to please myself and we laughed through the awkward course at a point I gave up and begged him to take me but he refused until I gave myself the most amazing orgasm.