~~~~~ 7

~~BARRY~~

When we closed the Nimbus case the rest of the week had been very slow between easy cases and having nothing to do all day made both Lexxy and I be bored.

"So it gets pretty boring around here?" Lexxy asked I was still a bit distracted after my encounter with the female speedster that I didn't even hear Lexxy's question. "Barry?"

"What? Sorry....yeah it does get a bit boring when there is nothing to do." I answered quickly before seeing the confused expression form on Lexxy's face.

"Everything okay Bar? Ever since we closed the Nimbus case you've been acting weird?" she asked I didn't know how to exactly explain what I was thinking because it will expose my secret identity.

"Ummmm well a friend of mine was having a problem with this girl and I don't know how to help him." I replied Lexxy dropped her pen and pinned both of her elbows onto the table waiting to hear an explanation from me.

"Go on...maybe you need advice from a girl's point of view." she smiled I sighed slowly then leaned onto my desk in front of her.

"Okay...basically he met her in a costume party. They were both wearing masks so neither one of them knew who the other was...." I started seeing Lexxy chuckle a small bit under her breath as I looked at her with a confused expression on my face.

"Well obviously since they were both wearing masks...sorry." she chuckled I also chuckled agreeing with her, she had a nice smile but I snapped free from that thought to continue with my story.

"So they ended up kissing and he described it as electrifying. When the party ended he hoped to learn who the girl was but she told them they would meet again and vanished before he could. I guess he wants to know why the girl would not want to tell him who she was." I exclaimed when I finished I could see the look in her eyes change for a brief moment then returned to normal.

"Maybe she's afraid that she won't be what he wants...or maybe she loves the thrill of being a mystery hoping the guy will want to keep guessing. Either way if she wants to reveal herself then she will in her own time so I'd tell you friend to just be patient with her until then." she explained which I nodded agreeing with her when my phone vibrated in my pocket where I glanced down to see that it was Cisco again. I was going to ignore him when the text flashed in all caps on my screen. 'MAN IN YELLOW SPOTTED NEAR YOU!' At the moment I read that at the corner of my eye I saw someone looking at me from the top of the building next to ours, he was wearing yellow and streaks of red lightning sparked around them. They zipped away hoping I will follow them and I was going to follow them right now.

"Hey...I'll see you tomorrow I got an emergency to deal with." I announced Lexxy nodded waving goodbye to me as I rushed out of the Lab getting out of view. Once I was I zipped after the red lightning following them all over the city until we came to a halt on the stadium field. I was wearing my suit but I bet this bastard knew my identity already. "It's you...you were at my house that night...you killed my mother...why?!"

"If you want to know you'll have to catch me ..." there voice vibrated exclaimed and we both began running around and around the field. He was faster because I didn't see most of his strikes as they hit me sending me flying into the seats. He was able to toss me around like a rag doll until I hit the ground hard and in a daze. He hovered over me I could see he was laughing on how pathetic I was then his gaze shifted up and I followed his sight to see the female speedster at the end of the stadium. "Lightning..." Just like that he sped after her which she zipped away allowing him to chase after her, to my surprise he knew who she was too.

~~LIGHTNING~~

I zipped up and down side streets avoiding oncoming cars and civilians while the man in yellow was trailing behind me. The Man in Yellow managed to catch up to me, I knew I was fast but somehow he was able to catch up to me. He slammed his body into mine and we collided into the wall, his hand wrapped around my throat and an evil smile was perched on his lips.

"Hello again Lightning..." his voice snickered I struggled to break his grip on my throat but it kept tightening more and more.

"Wha...what do you want?" I choked against his grip as I could only hear him snicker again with his vibrating voice.

"I know who you are little girl and if you want to live you will do what I want....I want you to stay away from The Flash." he exclaimed his grip loosened a small bit against my throat as I was trying to figure out what was happening but I wasn't scared of him.

"Or what...?" I hissed staring into his red glowing eyes as his free hand jammed into my stomach, I winced in pain to see he pushed a small blade into my stomach.

"Or I will take away someone else you love. Mark my words..." he answered twisting the blade into my stomach before ripping it out of my stomach and zipping away from me. I clutched my stomach sliding down the wall trying to catch my breath when I saw The Flash's yellow lightning zipping past me. Forcing myself to my feet I zipped after him and stopped when I saw him enter S.T.A.R. Labs. Taking in a deep breath I sped into the building hearing alarms going off which meant I was an intruder entering a building. I found myself in a room surrounded by two unknown people who were surprised to see me.

"Who are you?" the dark hair male asked I looked around for the Flash but I didn't see them anywhere in the room.

"The Flash? Is he here?" I questioned the red head woman and the dark haired man looked at one another almost like they were trying to come up with a lie. "Look he knows who I am...if you see him tell him if he wants to stop the Man in Yellow then he has to meet me on top of the CCPD in one hour. If not then he's on his own." I zipped away from the room and made my way to the roof of the CCPD, I knew that now the Flash will need my help and frankly I need help too. 

~~Oooo the Reverse Flash has been introduced: how does Lightning know him? Why does the Reverse Flash want her to stay out of the way? Find out soon-DW~~