~~~~~ 23

~~LEXXY~~

~~LEXXY~~

Cisco and I were trying to figure out whether to move forward or to stay where we were, I moved forward leaving Cisco standing behind me but the Reverse Flash didn't move. My hand hit the small key to turn off the field and once I did the Reverse Flash vanished. I turned to look at Cisco who was confused, I pressed the on button again and he reappeared then pressed it off again and he disappeared again.

"He's not there?" Cisco asked I looked at him and knew there was only one way to be absolutely sure.

"Press the button." I answered stepping onto the table and I could see he was worried about my own safety.

"What are you doing?" he asked moving a small bit forward to me but he was still very worried whether or not to move forward.

"Just trust me..." I replied Cisco moved to the computer and pressed the button placing the force field up, I could feel a bit weak from the field. Taking my hand I moved it towards the Reverse Flash and it just went right through him. "He's not real..."

~~BARRY~~

I was trying to think of any other possible way to work around saving the people of Central City from this wave while keeping my secret from Iris but there was no luck on that.

"Iris...I'm sorry...I didn't want you to find out this way..." I apologized using my speed to spin around until I managed to change into my Flash uniform. Once she saw the truth I didn't have time to explain I just turned around and rushed into action. I managed to clear most of the people from the waterfront before facing the big wave. No one was able to respond to me at S.T.A.R. Labs which meant I was on my own. Closing my eyes I tried to think of what to do, if I created a wall with my speed maybe I could force the wave back away from the city. I took in a deep breath and began running up and down the sand using all of my strength. I really could use Lexxy's help right now but whatever she was dealing with must need her full attention.

 I really could use Lexxy's help right now but whatever she was dealing with must need her full attention

~~LEXXY~~

Cisco and I were trying to figure out what was going on, how it was possible to see the Reverse Flash here but he wasn't.