~~~~~ 35

~~BARRY~~

Lexxy and I raced back to the Cortex where we knew everyone was going to be and skidded to a stop.

            "We have to find Iris..." I started Lexxy moved to the opposite side of the room to grab her costume while I went for mine. Joe and the others looked absolutely confused on what was going on. "Wells...he's been watching all of us. He has surveillance set up everywhere...here...at the CCPD...home...Cisco call us when you have a location. Lexxy let's go!" The both of us grabbed our uniform and sped out of the Cortex faster than ever before.

            "Spilt up...I'll track Wells...you get Iris." Lexxy yelled into her ear piece and we both went our separate directions. I was scanning everywhere for signs of Iris or Eddie or both of them.

            "Barry...I got a location with Iris's GPS on her phone...she's on the bridge." Cisco replied I turned down the open alleyway and decided to take a shortcut my way to the bridge. Before I could get up there I saw a stream of red lightning whiz past knocking Eddie off his feet, it was Wells I had to hurry.

            "Lexxy...Wells is at the bridge." I yelled pushing myself to move faster to the location of the bridge.

            "I'm on my way." She replied I was nearly on top of the bridge when I saw Eddie be taken by Wells and Iris collapsed to the ground. Vibrating my voice and face I dropped to my knee to check on her when I saw Lexxy appear.

            "He went that way." I answered she nodded taking off into that direction chasing down Wells while Iris was panicking.

            "He took Eddie..." she gasped I brought her back to her feet and made sure she had no injuries on her body.

            "I promise we will find him okay?" I answered she looked like she was about to burst into tears but I really didn't have time to console her.

            "What is happening?" she asked her voice sounded like it was breaking as I knew Lexxy was going to need my assistance.

            "There is no time to explain

            "There is no time to explain...just go home...don't tell anyone anything and I swear to you that we will bring him back." I answered not giving her another second to talk I zipped away feeling a small dose of electricity hit us but I was only focused on going for the Reverse Flash. "Lexxy...do you have him?"

            "Ahhh...no the son of a bitch ran something into me..." Lexxy groaned I raced throughout the City until I saw her laying on the floor bleeding. It looked like he ran her through a glass plated wall with a huge shard in her gut. Looking around I saw no one; no Eddie and No Wells...damnit.

~~LEXXY~~

After our encounter with the Wells taking Eddie, I was healed and ready for the next part of the plan. We didn't have much time to figure anything out because some weird criminal was wreaking havoc on the City. I learned that his name was General Wade Eiling, someone who has been a huge pain in the neck for Barry and the team due to his constant prying into their lives. He was trying to tell us that he was being controlled by somebody by the name of Grodd and the moment Caitlin heard the name she told us that Grodd wasn't a Metahuman but a Meta Gorilla with telepathic powers. At the moment we were torn between finding Eddie and taking down Grodd but we needed to be together to do these things so Grodd was the main focus. Cisco was giving us tranquilizers and trackers since Grodd was hiding in the tunnels and there were no cameras down there to help navigate. After we changed Cisco approached me with what looked like an emblem in his hands.

            "What's this for?" I asked zipping up my friction proof jacket and I saw it was a more silver lightning bolt then to Barry's gold one.

            "This will help us monitor your bodily readings and it has an LED light inside if you end up in the dark and need a light." He smiled I took it from his placing it onto my jacket, it was a perfect fit and I gave him a small nod for a thanks. I know Cisco wanted to make me my own Flash suit but right now we needed to focus on the other things. "And here...these will block Grodd's telepathic attacks that he will try to use against you both." I placed mine on my head and Barry did the same, he moved up to me wondering if I was ready to go and soon we took off for the sewer tunnels.    

~~ Uh Oh Grodd is coming~~