~~~~~ 34

~~LEXXY~~

Cisco had the idea of reliving his dreams using these glasses in order to prove whether or not that whatever Cisco was seeing was either dreams or memories. A few minutes later we learned that it was true and Cisco nearly had a stroke because of it. We learned that Wells wanted both Barry and I dead, the ones who died in our place were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Before we got the chance to process this information Dr. Wells called us to inform us of a huge fire that needed our attention. Barry and I managed to clear the building and put out the fire with ease thanks to Barry's new trick of creating a vacuum with his arms. We all decided that tonight we were going to trap Wells and finally learn the truth about the night Dean and Nora died. Cisco told us that he made the trap reversible so now if Wells tried to hurt me he will repel backwards. Barry demonstrated this by charging at the force field and was repelled backwards hitting the file cabinet behind me, I rushed over helping Barry up and check for any injuries. Once we were all set we all took our positions; Caitlin was in charge with recording the confession upstairs, Cisco was the bait, Joe and Barry were hiding and I had to wait on standby to accidentally walk in on Wells and Cisco. Thing is right as the plan was going our way things were flipped onto its head when Wells was now standing in front of Cisco in the force field. Barry and I knew that the only way Cisco will survive is if he gets out of the force field so we can grab him.

 Barry and I knew that the only way Cisco will survive is if he gets out of the force field so we can grab him

Cisco was frozen where he stood and before anyone could react Joe began to fire the gun at Wells. Barry tried to capture the bullets but he was repelled backwards when one went through the field and hit Wells. I made it towards Cisco once the field was down holding his freaked body in my grasp and watched as Wells hit the floor dead. Caitlin emerged next to me and we all watched as Barry's eyes tear up knowing that his father was never going to get out of jail. Before anyone could say anything Wells body started to sizzle then we saw him change to Hannibal Bates. It wasn't Wells...that is why he was able to step into the force field, Wells tricked us again.

            "I told you this before...I'm always one step ahead of you both Lightning and Flash." Wells's voice replied over the speaker, Barry and I stood next to each other fueled with anger. I closed my one hand into a tight fist feeling my electricity beginning to bounce off my skin. "Allow me to reintroduce you to Mr. Hannibal Bates and his incredible ability to turn into anyone he touches. I knew he would come in handy I didn't expect it to have to come in handy so soon."

            "You used him...like you used all of us." Barry yelled I jumped off the edge landing on the floor while Barry made his way off the platform. This was the final straw for us both; we weren't letting Wells get away now.

            "Well he serviced his purpose...didn't take much convincing. Just a simple promise of his freedom." Wells answered Barry was next to me again while everyone else was trying to figure out what to do next.

            "You ruined my life...all of our lives." Barry yelled into the empty dark room above him with pain on his face.

            "We stood by you after everything that happened." Caitlin added I didn't stand by him, I never trusted him and I was never going to even if he wasn't the bad guy.

            "I can see how difficult it is for you all to understand but trust me...all your lives are sooo much better now because of what I have done for you." Wells answered cockily I could not take much more of this rambling.

" Wells answered cockily I could not take much more of this rambling

            "You don't have to hide anymore...we know you are not Harrison Wells...so just tell us who you are." Joe yelled Barry turned to look at his foster father then back up at the dark roof.

            "Oh a confession...that will get you nowhere. You've seen who I am...you know what I can do." Wells replied Barry now took a step forward to stand in front of me while I dug my heels into the ground.

            "You want to kill us...go ahead. I'm not going to fight you...but just tell the police what you did and get my dad out of prison." Barry begged I couldn't believe my ears that Barry was literally begging.

            "I don't want to kill you Barry...I don't want to kill either of you. I need you both...and I will not even begin how for the past 15 years to say how much I have come to love working with you. With all of you. And yet that does not change what has to happen." Wells explained Barry was grinding his teeth as I could see the anger reemerge from him.

            "Then face us now!" Barry yelled taking a step forward, we both made it closer and closer to the main door.

            "Oh don't worry we will face each other again. I promise you Soon...very soon." Wells answered I heard the sounds of beeping coming from Cisco.

            "He's in the time vault." Cisco yelled Barry and I took off using our speed running towards the location of where the Reverse Flash was. We stopped at the Time Vault not seeing him anywhere in the room, just his wheelchair where Cisco placed the tracker on.

            "Barry..." I replied pointing at the many different cameras that were flashed across the screen before us. They were everywhere from S.T.A.R. Labs to my apartment, to the West house to the CCPD Lab and much more.

            "It was all a set up...he's' been watching us...listening to us...he knew we were on to him." Barry mumbled I looked at all of the cameras especially one where it showed Barry and I sleeping together a few nights ago. My eyes fell onto one camera that made my stomach knot up.

            "Oh my God..." I started Barry turned to look at me and when he turned to the direction of my gaze I saw his body tighten.

            "Iris..." he mumbled Wells was targeting Iris and we had to go save her before it was too late.