~~~~~ 37

~~BARRY~~

Moving through Central City chasing after Well's red lightning and he was definitely faster than I was. I knew he was toying with me and was causing different obstacles in order to prevent me from catching up with him. Whether it was cause car accidents, throwing pedestrians into danger or causing small explosions into different building. I moved any pedestrian away from any more danger that the Wells would throw them into. We made it towards the Waterfront stopping a good distance from one another and I tried to catch my breath.

"Tired Flash? This is why you will lose..." Wells laughed I squeezed my gloved hand feeling a bit angry from his comment.

"I will stop you...we will stop you." I yelled at him hearing him laughing a bit more with him possibly thinking that it would be impossible for Lexxy and I to stop him.

"You and Lightning will fail. You will fail to save the ones you love yet again and you both will watch as your world comes crashing down." Wells exclaimed now I was very angry taking off after him and he sped off again round two of our race. I just hoped Lexxy was doing alright with Grodd in the sewer.

 I just hoped Lexxy was doing alright with Grodd in the sewer

~~LEXXY~~

I managed to get ahead of Grodd and found the water filtration center ahead of me; I stood on the edge and glanced down at the dark hole below me. Whether it was water or concrete below me I was not sure but I knew that Grodd wouldn't be able to climb out of this. I saw the broke gate next to me which was being held on by the hems and now I heard Grodd slam down in front of me catching my attention. Moving back slowly until the balls of my feet were the only thing holding me up and my heels were dangling over the edge. I watched Grodd move closer and closer to me very angry, my hand laced in the gate and tightly held my grip against it preparing myself.

"Come on...come on you son of a bitch." I yelled at him Grodd roared and charged back at me with all his force. With my speed I pulled my body to the side hitting the wall next to me and Grodd fell off the edge to the dark hole below roaring all the way down. His roar was silent when I pushed myself back to the tunnel and bent down using my eyes to look for Grodd. "Cisco...do you have Grodd's location?"

"The tracker shows he is below you and he isn't moving. I think you got him trapped Lexxy." Cisco answered I sighed lowering my head with relief but through my ear piece I could hear random warning beeping's which was probably Barry.

"Cisco? What's going on?" I asked hearing Cisco mumbling incoherently through my ear piece and I was trying to figure out what was going on. "Cisco?!"

"That's weird...the tracker tells us that Grodd is below you but the heat signatures..." Cisco started I got a bad feeling form at the pit of my stomach.

"The heat signatures tell us what Cisco?" I asked standing up slowly when Cisco's gasps sent a chill down my spine.

"That he is right behind you." Cisco mumbled slowly I turned and saw Grodd reappear through the darkness, he ripped out of the tracker somehow. Before I could even speak or react Grodd charged again this time he grabbed me and we both fell through the dark hole.

~~Uh oh that's not good for Lexxy

~~Uh oh that's not good for Lexxy...~~