~~~~~ 29

~~LEXXY~~

Barry, Joe and I decided to really see if Caitlin and Cisco were working against us so we told them to meet us at the CCPD for a karaoke night. I was sitting in Barry's chair with Joe sitting on his desk and Barry was pacing back and forth against the floor.

            "Everything is going to be okay Bar...if Lexxy thinks Cisco and Caitlin are on our side then we should give them the chance to tell us." Joe replied I turned my gaze to Barry who was really stressed out right now. Last night after Barry and I shared a moment we spent the rest of the night talking about what we were going to do about Cisco and Caitlin.

            "I know Joe...that is why Lexxy convinced me to do this." Barry answered I heard the mumbling of conversations coming our way and I knew it was Cisco excited about karaoke.

            "Alright...alright who's ready for some karaoke?" Cisco sang while Caitlin chuckled at his reaction when they walked into the Lab. Barry was now leaning on the desk and I could see that they were confused.

            "We are not going to karaoke are we?" Caitlin asked her gaze turned to me and I just gave a small nod no to her.

            "No...Ummmm this is here what we know about my mother's and Dean's murders and the Reverse Flash...Lexxy and I have been gathering information on him for a long time." Barry started standing up and moving over to the bulletin board showing Cisco and Caitlin the many articles and strings tacked onto the board. Barry looked at me and I gave him a small nod to go on. "And this is everything we know about Dr. Wells." He pulled down the new curtain with articles about Wells accomplishments and failures. 

            "I don't understand...what do Dr. Wells and the Reverse Flash have to do with each other?" Caitlin asked I saw Cisco look a bit odder almost like he was terrified as he moved towards the board. Barry turned to Joe and I we both looked at him then returned our stares to them.

            "They're the same person." Barry replied I saw the fear really appear in Cisco's eyes but the doubt in Caitlin's.

            "That's impossible." She answered confidently which made her feel a tad suspicious but I sensed more denial if anything.

            "Look...Caitlin it took me a long time for me to believe it too...and with Lexxy's suspicions about him I had to wonder if she was right. But it's him." Barry exclaimed I couldn't seem to get my eyes off the scared Cisco who remained silent the whole time.

            "Dr. Wells is a speedster? He's paralyzed..." Caitlin pointed out I bit down on my tongue before standing up from Barry's chair.

            "Is he though?" I asked her she looked over at me almost like I just smacked her in the face with something.

            "Why would he kill Barry's mom? Your Fiancé? It doesn't make any sense...Cisco say something?" Caitlin pointed out I moved up next to Barry as we were now standing shoulder to shoulder. Cisco looked like he was about to throw up from the fear that as boiling inside him.

            "I've been having these dreams...mostly at night but sometimes during the day." Cisco started Barry turned his gaze to me then to Joe then back to Cisco as I kept my gaze onto him. "But they don't really feel like dreams. They feel real..."

            "What happens in the dream?" Barry asked crossing his arms against his chest; Cisco's expression hardens almost like whatever they were it was bad.

            "Dr. Wells is the Reverse Flash...Lexxy is trying to protect me...then he kills her...then me." Cisco exclaimed everyone froze, my heart sunk into my stomach when Cisco said the things he said. I knew I felt odd but I could never seem to put my finger on it. 

~~Ouch now Cisco and Caitlin are on board the evil Wells train

~~Ouch now Cisco and Caitlin are on board the evil Wells train. Hope they can figure out a plan to stop him -DW~~