~~~~~ 18

~~BARRY~~

I could hardly speak hearing Lexxy's sad story it could only remind me of what happened to my mother.

"I know how it feels to be considered crazy...to have no one believe you..." I started seeing the small tension form against Lexxy's shoulders.

"Your mother..." she whispered looking over at me I closed my eyes reliving that horrible night when I was eleven, watching helplessly as the Man in Yellow surrounded my mother and I was zipped onto the streets by someone trying to save me. My gaze snapped free when I saw Lexxy take a small step forward towards me, she deserved to know about my history with the Man in Yellow.

"I blamed myself for years...stood by as my father took the blame and sat in prison for over fourteen years for a crime he didn't commit. For years I have been trying to find a way to have him released and finally receive justice." I explained feeling a small lump form in my throat and my heart tightened in my chest.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered and Lexxy answered by pulling my lips back to hers which told me to shut up

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered and Lexxy answered by pulling my lips back to hers which told me to shut up. Then once it started it felt like our electricity and speed was amplified since everything was now exhilarating for us both. Moans escaped our throats as I noticed little bits of electricity bouncing off myself and Lexxy's body. I took her hand into mine feeling the moment about to come for us both do the quicker moans filling our throats. I saw the electricity on our bodies began to glow brighter and brighter until we released a bright surge from within us. My forehead pressed against hers with heavy breaths until I collapsed next to her. I could see some small burn patches on the sheets which were from our electricity spiking earlier. I turned my head to apologize but I saw Lexxy was lying on her side away from me and her body collapsed heavily, she was probably exhausted so it wouldn't be right to bother her. I moved the sheet up a little bit to put over her shoulders before lying back down on the bed. My eyes began to feel heavy, I struggled to keep my eyes open but I decided at best to give in. I barely got any sleep these past few weeks so maybe it would be good to get some sleep right now. I closed my eyes and I found myself slipping into a deep sleep.

 I closed my eyes and I found myself slipping into a deep sleep

~~Get some Barry and Lexxy...get some. Lol Things are about to get a lot more interesting the next few chapters. Stay Tuned I am finally getting back to my writings so I hope to have a lot more to give you all. Thank you again for your patience -DW :)~~