~~~~~ 31

~~LEXXY~~

~~LEXXY~~

We were all too stunned to even speak about what we were reading, I could feel my stomach tighten into knots and I could see Barry's shoulders stiffen.

"Flash missing vanishes in crisis, Lightning and The Atom left to defend the City." Cisco read aloud the title of the 3D holographic newspaper article that was floating before us.

"After an epic street battle with the Reverse Flash, our cities own scarlet speedster disappears in an explosion of light leaving the silver streak to clean up the aftermath. Barry continued Silver Streak? Was that supposed to be me? We were moving closer and closer to the article.

"Barry look at the date?" Caitlin replied we all focused on the big bold letter date that hovered over the title.

"April 25, 2024....guys when I fought the Reverse Flash at Christmas he said Lexxy and I had been fighting him for centuries." Barry pointed out I looked at him; this was before I revealed my identity to Barry and the others.

"Wait...you can't think that this is from the future?" Caitlin asked looking over at Barry who was en-trance into the article.

"That means that Dr. Wells or whoever he is...is also?" Cisco started Barry's entire body tightened up.

"From the future." Barry finished Cisco's sentence while I tried to still figure out what was going on for sure. There was a huge photo of Barry on the screen with a smaller image of me battling against someone but I looked different, my costume was different.

"I have to say...I'm really digging the suits you two have...The brighter red suit Lexxy's brighter silver one. And the white on both symbols that's dope...wait a second supposed we change your suits will it be because we got the idea from this picture? That will mean we will be living in a causal nexus...wow this is soooo trippy like Marty and the Polaroid trippy." Cisco babbled everyone with the exception of me looked at Cisco like it wasn't the time to talk about fashion but my gaze fell onto something a lot more interesting.

"Not as trippy as the name on the byline." I replied everyone snapped their attention there and I saw the look on Barry's face.

"Iris?" Barry gasped with everyone also shocked to hear those words.

"Iris West, Reporter of the Central City Citizen." An electronic voice exclaimed scaring all of us and making the newspaper article vanish. Barry and I pushed Caitlin and Cisco behind us just in case.

"Uh ah...no what the hell was that?" Cisco answered startled while we all looked around to find the source of the voice.

"Is someone here? Hello?" Barry replied the sounds of electricity formed in front of us and we saw the outline of a female form look at us.