~~~~~ 36

~~BARRY~~

Lexxy and I were walking through the sewer tunnels in search for the oversized telepathic Gorilla known as Grodd who was wreaking havoc in Central City. Cisco managed to create these strange headsets that could block Grodd's telepathic abilities that he would use to try and stop us like before. The whole time Lexxy and I walked through the tunnels Cisco was babbling in our ears reminding us that he didn't have much to go on down here due to no cameras being down here. Cisco has to go by thermal scans that Lexxy and I could produce with small sparks of our electricity that came through our speed. He could also track Grodd when we use these small trackers that Lexxy or I could shoot into his skin and he couldn't remove without assistance. Walking a little longer we came to a dividing part of the tunnels that was filled with disgusting water and the smell was very foul.

"I think we found the bowels..." Lexxy choked pressing her finger to her nose and it looked like she was fighting back a gag that was pushing on her throat. I gave her a small nod trying not to speak because if I opened my mouth I think I would've thrown up. We came to a long narrow tunnel when the sounds of surging electricity zipped behind Lexxy and I forcing us both to whip our heads in that direction. There standing before us was Wells vibrating, his eyes glowed red and red lightning was bouncing off of him.

"Flash

"Flash....Lightning...perfect....you walked right into my trap." His voice was vibrating I was confused and then a huge crash echoed behind us. Both Lexxy and I turned seeing Grodd standing angry behind us now we were cornered. Lexxy pinned her back to mine facing Grodd while I faced the Reverse Flash. "Now you both have a choice to make...stop Grodd or stop me."

"What are we going to do?" I asked Lexxy lightly so only she could hear me, glancing back at Grodd then Lexxy turned to Reverse Flash and we locked eyes for a moment.

"You take Wells...I'll handle Grodd." She answered there wasn't any time to protest because Grodd began to advance onto us. Wells was getting ready to take off in the opposite direction. I handed Lexxy the gun Cisco made for Grodd and she tucked it into her pocket. "Bring it on big boy." Lexxy charged at Grodd who was charging at her as I charged at Wells who headed in the other direction.

~~LEXXY~~

Once I got close enough to Grodd seeing him swinging his arm down I did the baseball slide avoiding his strike and ended up behind him. With the small gun Barry gave me and fired one shot at Grodd hitting him straight in the center of his back. The moment it impacted Grodd roared angrily then I knew it was time to run. Zipping away I heard him chasing me through the tunnels but with my speed I managed to lose him for a moment.

"Cisco...tracker is in place." I gasped taking in some quick breaths while I could hear the clicks of Cisco's keyboard which was telling me he was tracking Grodd's movements.

"Okay...Grodd's heading to the North Tunnel which is off to your right side." Cisco answered I bit down trying to think of what I could do to trap Grodd. Moving silently trying not to rely on my speed to tip off Grodd of my location and gave me time to come up with a plan. Then my eyes went wide when the sounds of crashing water next to me gave me an idea.

"Cisco...where is the water filtration located down here?" I asked in a slight whisper not sure if Grodd was anywhere nearby to hear me. The sounds of tapping on keyboard rang out in my ears again.

"From where you are now it is a few miles ahead. Why what's the plan?" he exclaimed I started to move swifter to that direction and I knew I had to get Grodd's attention in hopes to get his attention.

"If I'm right then I'll be able to trap him somewhere he can't climb out of." I answered sighing sharply I began banging hard on the wall making it clang loudly hoping to draw Grodd loudly. Moving through the tunnels towards the water filtration part when the sounds of crashing echoed behind me whipping my head around I saw Grodd appear. "There you are big boy...you want me? Then come get me."

~~Lexxy vs Grodd this isn't gonna end good

~~Lexxy vs Grodd this isn't gonna end good...~~