~~~~~ 8

~~BARRY~~

When the female speedster arrived in S.T.A.R. Labs unexpected both Caitlin and Cisco told me to duck away since I was unmasked, mainly Caitlin feared my secret identity getting out so I decided to listen off to the side. She wanted to meet me on the roof of the CCPD and by the corner of the room I could see her clutching her side which told me she was hurt. Moving into the Cortex after she left I noticed Caitlin and Cisco picking up the fallen papers that were scattered across the floor which was caused by the female speedster.

"So Barry...did you forget to mention someone to us?" Caitlin started the tone of her voice told me that I was definitely in trouble with her. Swallowing sharply I knew I should've mentioned the female speedster but I had a lot of other things on my mind lately.

"Right...guys we have a female speedster in Central City." I answered both Cisco and Caitlin looked up at me; Caitlin's glare felt like they were burning holes into my while Cisco's stare was like telling me to get some.

"And you are mentioning her now?" Caitlin hissed I threw up my hands in defense as she slammed the stack of papers onto the desk.

"I've a lot going on so it slipped my mind....I mean I only just found out she was female the other day when she helped me with Nimbus." I exclaimed both Cisco and Caitlin snapped there gazes to behind them and I saw Dr. Wells entering the room.

"That explains how one minute your vitals went haywire then the next they went back to normal." Dr. Wells replied moving back up to the desk with his wheelchair in tow. His gaze was also hardened onto me which told me he was also disappointed but oddly it looked like he wasn't towards me. "Cisco...look into hospital records in Central City; find any females who went into the hospital the night the Accelerator exploded."

"I'm sorry for not telling you guys but frankly she has helped me a lot. She saved my ass from Nimbus and assisted when the Law Firm was about to collapse." I quietly apologized the hard looks that were focused on me faded and softened against me. About ten minutes later Cisco put both of his hands on the back of his neck which told us all he found nothing.

"According to the hospital records only two women went into the hospital that day, both were in a coma but no one fits our girl." he replied everyone was extremely confused on what he meant by that. If two girls went into the hospital that night and both were in comas how did they not fit?

"What do you mean Cisco?" Dr. Wells asked I turned my gaze to the nearby clock seeing that the hour the female speedster gave me to meet with her was ticking away. I probably got twenty minutes left of that deadline and I knew I had to get going soon.

"Well one is still in the coma due to injuries she sustained in a multi vehicle car accident and the other one is a 67 year old woman who went into a coma due to a heart attack. She recently passed away..." Cisco answered everyone looked frazzled almost like they had no idea what to do now.

"Look guys...if I don't go now then we will never know who she is and whatever information she has to help us will be gone." I exclaimed both Cisco and Caitlin glanced at Dr. Wells who looked suspicious of the female speedster still.

"Just be careful Barry..." Dr. Wells replied I pulled my mask onto my face and zipped out of S.T.A.R. Labs heading to the roof of the CCPD. My feet zipped past cars and nearby pedestrians until I scaled up the CCPD until I landed onto the roof with ease.

"Lightning? Are you still here?" I asked with my voice vibrating hoping that it would conceal my identity too.

"You came...and with five minutes to spare." she answered behind me, her voice was also vibrating to conceal her own identity and I saw her still clutching her side except I could see it was staining with blood. I was able to now take a good look at her now; her suit was a semi light silver color friction proof jacket with fingerless sleeveless and black yoga type pants gripping onto her legs. She wore black track like shoes, she didn't have a typical costume like I did. It looked more like a work out attire and it seemed that was the only accessible thing she could get in a short period of time. Her mask was just a simple one that you could get at a Halloween store and her eyes were concealed with thick black makeup, a similar look Oliver used. "Before we speak...turn off the camera and coms that are on your suit. I don't need your friends listening in our conversation right now."

"Cisco...turn off the camera and com unit in my suit temporarily." I asked knowing that the three of them were listening to the conversation right now.

"Are you sure?" he wondered I looked at the female speedster who was waiting in the shadows for Cisco to respond.

"Yes...give me ten minutes then you can turn it back on. Trust me guys I got this." I answered a few seconds later the com unit went silent in my ears and I knew that Cisco listened to me even though he didn't want too. My gaze looked at her again seeing she was now leaning a small bit but she was trying to stay standing. "Are you alright?" I asked she chuckled at my question, something told me she wasn't in the mood for my questions.

"You ask a lot of questions...you remind me of somebody...actually I think you may know him." she exclaimed moving a small step forward towards me, I could see her eyes were stabbing deep into mine and my entire body tensed up. "Barry Allen..."

"I'm sorry?" I asked trying to throw off suspicion of my secret identity but before I could say anything else she zipped away from my line of view. Then I heard her zip behind me and my mask was ripped from my face then she ended up in front of me again, my face and of course my identity was exposed to her now.

"Barry Allen aka The Flash." she smirked my entire stomach flipped because she now knew who I really was.

"Why won't you tell me who you are?" I asked she chuckled softly leaning more on the side of the roof before locking eyes with me again.

"Maybe you won't like me...maybe I enjoy the thrill of being a mystery?" she answered those sentences hit me like a sharp knife to the gut, why was those words so familiar to me? She shook her head into my direction and took her mask into her free hand pulling the mask free from her face and now I could see her real face which I couldn't believe it.

"Lexxy?" I gasped she smiled weakly towards me, Lexxy my partner in the CCPD was a speedster, the female speedster who assisted me in the fight with Nimbus and with the Fire at the Law Firm.

"Hello Barry." she answered I could speak, I couldn't think and more importantly I couldn't even process what the hell was going on.

~~Boom the big reveal is here, Lexxy is the speedster known as Lightning -DW~~