~~~~~ 16

~~BARRY~~

~~BARRY~~

Lexxy didn't take me back to S.T.A.R. Labs like I thought she was going to do instead we appeared at an apartment building complex that was sort of outcast from everyone around. I saw Lexxy holding my body tightly with one hand and in the other she forced the key into the lock opening the door. I now realized that we were at Lexxy's apartment...I noticed that it was surrounded by unopened boxes with a huge window that looked out to the City and it looked like a very expensive place. She kicked the door closed with her heel before helping me to the white leather couch and propped my frozen leg onto her lap as she sat on the coffee table in front of me. She pulled off her mask putting it next to her and I pulled mine free from my face too letting it hit the back of my neck. I ran my gloved hands through my mangled hair when every nerve in my leg started to go completely numb.

"We should be at S.T.A.R. Labs...Caitlin may know what to do with my leg...we have to get there quickly before I lose all feeling completely." I exclaimed wincing a small bit because the chilled ice was now starting to harden my blood and the muscles bit by bit.

"I know what I'm doing Bar...just give me a second...okay?" Lexxy answered sharply my eyes watched as Lexxy took her hands and they began to vibrate fast like mine did when I first discovered my powers. When Lexxy's gaze told me that her hands were going at the right speed I watched them lower and touch my frozen leg. She closed her eyes and I saw silver electricity begin to bounce off her body then it traveled down to her hands. A few moments later I saw the ice was starting to thaw around my leg rapidly making my eyes go completely wide. Lexxy stopped vibrating her hands after all of the ice had vanished from my leg and all the water just soaked her carpet below us. I gasped with surprise, bewilderment and of course relief and I saw Lexxy sigh with relief bracing her hands on the table. The feeling in my leg returned and I felt no damage with it when I moved it against her lap. I removed my leg from her lap and watched her stand moving to the kitchen area. Looking down at my leg with amazement I jumped to my feet and moved towards her.

"How...how did you know what to do?" I asked standing up shaking my now free leg as I watched her down a water bottle she pulled out from her fridge.

"It wasn't that hard to figure out; it was just the basic science experiment you learn in high school. You vibrate until you reach the temperature you need and then you heat up the molecules in the ice until it starts to melt. In a normal person this could've resulted in severe damage to the leg but due to our accelerated healing I knew it would heal any damage that was done by frostbite or hypothermia. It was basic science combined with the knowledge of what we could do after the Dark Matter hit us." Lexxy explained I nodded which told her that I understood what she was explaining. My gaze turned to see the one box next to me, it was marked 'D's Engineering Notes' and something told me it belonged to her late fiancée.

"I know this may sound insensitive but I have to ask..." I started seeing Lexxy turning back to me and her gaze looked over to the direction I was looking. She knew that I saw those boxes next to us and I could feel a sharp pain hit my stomach.

"How I know about the Man in Yellow and what happened the night my fiancé was killed?" Lexxy exclaimed without even blinking and I couldn't even respond to her feeling the shock hit me. I watched her look away from me then she sighed slowly when she reopened her fridge again. I watched her take another water bottle from the fridge and handed it to me. "Sometimes even we aren't fast enough to save the one's we love..."

~~Hey all, this new part doesn't mean that I am fully back but I needed to post something so you all know that I am still around

~~Hey all, this new part doesn't mean that I am fully back but I needed to post something so you all know that I am still around. If you haven't seen my posts I said that I am dealing with a lot and need some time. In reality I lost someone close to me and right now everything I write reminds me of them and it makes it ten times harder. If anything the only one who understands me is Barry so I decided to post his chapter. I will be back in time but for now enjoy what I have on my page and I will let you know when I am fully back. Thanks and stay tuned -Dani~~