~~~~~ 22

~~BARRY~~

~~BARRY~~

Lexxy was taking some time at S.T.A.R. Labs while I was dealing with the aftermath of what happened the other day. We learned that the man that saved us was Ronnie Raymond, Caitlin's fiancé who died when the Accelerator went off. I helped Caitlin bring Ronnie back as well as separating him from Dr. Martin Stein, a Physicist who I met the night the Accelerator went off. Since then Lexxy and I trained every day hoping to get faster and faster in hopes to be able to defeat the Man in Yellow or what we decided to call him the Reverse Flash. He was the opposite of me from his uniform and lightning to his motives and everything else that pissed us off about him. At the moment I was sitting with Joe in the car, discussing the possibilities on the identity of the Reverse Flash. Lexxy had her suspicion on Wells which I also agreed in some parts but another part of me had doubt since he was paralyzed. But then things got worse because Mark Mardon, older brother to Clyde, was attacking us for what happened to his brother. He was also a Metahuman with the exact same powers as Clyde and he had his sights on Joe because Joe was the one who shot Clyde to save my life. I texted Lexxy telling her about Mardon and I told her Joe wanted to go after him alone, he wanted me to stay out of it but I didn't want to listen. Shortly after Mark took Joe and now I needed to find him, Lexxy told me she would stick around with Cisco and the others just for his safety. I told her to be careful, she told me that also and I ended up coming face to face with Iris at the Waterfront. I was trying to explain to her what was going on without going into too much detail that was until at the end of Starling City I saw a large wave heading our way. I needed to do something even if that means I had to reveal my secret identity and the biggest secret I had been keeping for over a year to Iris. 

~~LEXXY~~

~~LEXXY~~

I moved down to where the trap was and I saw Cisco was fumbling around with the trap, Caitlin was having some breakfast with Dr. Wells at Jitters.

"Dammnit...how could he get out of this?" Cisco yelled I moved forward watching him fumbling around with the poles that were used to build up the force field to contain the Reverse Flash. I moved up next to Cisco touching his shoulder and turned my gaze to the field again.

"Maybe he knew how to rig the field before we set the trap." I pointed out Cisco looked over at me and his gaze told me that it could be a possibility.

"Maybe...okay would you mind helping me?" Cisco asked I nodded giving him a small smile and he turned to the small computer in front of him. I watched him begin to run a test on the device. "Okay...there are two buttons on either side of the device; they need to be hit at the exact same time as the one here. Since you are able to do that..."

"Say no more...just tell me when." I smiled he nodded and began clicking on the keys as I moved to the opposite poles and waited for him.

"Okay ready...?" he asked holding his finger on the button then looking at me, I began to bounce onto the balls of my feet and nodded at him. He signaled me to go I used my speed hitting both buttons in the matter of a second and then appeared next to Cisco. The force field reactivated and Cisco began running diagnostics when I went wide eyed at what I was seeing.

"Cisco..." I replied he wasn't listening to me, he was babbling to himself about how the device worked fine and there were no problems. He was trying to run more and more tests on the trap. "Cisco!"

"What?!" he yelled I pointed at the trap and when he turned he saw the Reverse Flash looking back at us both. He stumbled backwards into my arms, I pushed him behind me for protection but then I noticed he wasn't moving. "That's strange...why isn't he trying anything?"

"That's a good question..." I replied my eyes scanning the Reverse Flash who was looking straight at us but not moving or saying anything.

" I replied my eyes scanning the Reverse Flash who was looking straight at us but not moving or saying anything