~~~~~ 33

~~LEXXY~~

Barry held my one hand tightly into his as we were moving through a stone corridor hearing the sounds of screams pounding through the walls but I could see Barry wasn't afraid. We were in the prison of Iron Heights, the place where his father spent fifteen years of his life wrongfully convicted for the murder of Barry's mother. Barry asked if I could come with him today for something important, I told him I would never knowing it was to see his father. We made it to the visitor's room, Barry pulled out my chair for me and I sat down next to him. We were sitting there while the guard went to retrieve his father from his cell, I could see Barry was a bit nervous today and I knew why. Barry was going to tell his father about his plan to get his father out of prison, how the both of us were going to trap Wells and get him to confess to the crimes. I placed my one hand on his that sat on his lap, our fingers intertwined and he looked back over at me with a small smile.

            "Barry...everything is going to be okay...I am not going anywhere." I reassured Barry nodded before the door opening caught our attention, we snapped our gazes to the door and we saw a cop bringing Barry's father in cuffs. I felt Barry's grip tightened on my hand, I knew this must hurt him to watch every time and I saw Barry's father looked a bit disheveled nowadays. He moved towards us flashing a big smile, he was happy to see his son and he took the phone from the side as he sat down which Barry mimicked.

            "Barry...it is great to see you...and I see you brought someone too..." Barry's father began Barry cupped the phone for both of us to hear him.

            "Hello Mr. Allen...I'm Lexxy Simms." I introduced he gave me a warmer smile; he was definitely still filled with hope I just hoped that we could make him proud.

            "It is very nice to meet you Lexxy and please call me Henry...so are you the girl that has been helping my son with work?" Henry asked I tilted my head to Barry who had his gaze on his father before I looked back to him.

            "Uh yeah...I work with Barry in CSI...he is very good at what he does." I answered when I saw Henry's gaze change to Barry almost like they were communicating telepathically before returning back to me.

            "Not that job sweetheart." He whispered my stomach tightened as I snapped my gaze at Barry then did a quick look around making sure we weren't overheard.

            "How did you...?" I started watching his gaze soften as he looked back over at Barry for a minute then back to me.

            "I know who my son is...I know the good he has done and I know about the new female speedster that has been helping him...since I never met you I assumed it to be you. Plus Barry hinted at his new partner..." Henry exclaimed my gaze fell onto Barry who was being apologetic but frankly I wasn't angry with him. I knew eventually we would have to tell him who I was but I didn't imagine it would be so soon.

~~BARRY~~

~~BARRY~~

I knew Lexxy was a bit taken back by what my father said to her, I thought I was the detective type but he managed to figure out it was her.

            "Lexxy isn't just my partner in CSI and crime fighting...we are also together...I thought it would be nice for you to know that I'm happy. All things that are going on right now, having Lexxy by my side with both things have been a real help." I smiled squeezing her hand with mine, she gave me a smile and I could see my father also smile at us. "But that isn't the only reason why we are here..."

            "What is going on?" Henry asked I knew this was going to be a hard conversation to have with him; I didn't want to get his hopes up so much only to have them crushed by something going wrong.

            "We have a plan to get you out of here...we have a plan to get the confession so you can finally be freed." Lexxy started helping me with the conversation because she knew this was going to be hard.

            "What are you talking about?" Henry wondered Lexxy looked back at me and then I returned my gaze to my father who had a concerned and confused look pressed onto his face.

            "Do you remember what I told you a few days ago? Who the Man in Yellow was? Well we have a plan to trap him and getting him to confess to killing mom and Lexxy's fiancé." I exclaimed my father looked over at Lexxy, I saw her eyes close for a moment and I could feel the tension inside her.

            "Your fiancé?" my father asked her Lexxy swallowed sharply and then she gave him a small nod yes.

            "Look dad...I know this is a risk but Lexxy and I are willing to do everything we can to stop him and find a way to get you out of here." I smiled I knew my father was skeptical about this but I knew that he had faith in both of us. After about twenty minutes my father had to leave, Lexxy and I were walking outside of the prison as I pressed my fingers to my eyes. Lexxy stopped in front of me, I watched her touch my shoulders with both of her hands and I locked eyes with her.

            "I promise you Barry...we will get your father out of here...I will do everything inmy power to make sure of this." She smiled I wrapped my arm around her neck and I pulled her into a hug. Her head caressed against my chest, my chin pressed against her hair and I felt her grip tightened onto my back. I was glad that Lexxy was by my side with all of this, I knew she had my back and I was pleased that she was with me.

~~Look who met Henry Allen, oh boy what plan does Barry have???~~