~~~~~ 45

~~BARRY~~

Lexxy and I were trying to figure out what to do about the offer Thawne gave us to go back and fix everything. I was returning from my visit talking to my father about it while Lexxy was at her apartment trying to figure out stuff herself. I knocked on her front door; I didn't want to talk to anyone else about this discussion until Lexxy and I settled on a plan. She opened her door; I could see she was very confused about what we were going to do. I moved into her apartment and she shut the door, she sat on her couch and I sat next to her.

            "What did your father say?" she asked I rubbed the corners of my eyes with my one hand and remembered the conversation I had with him.

            "He said that he understands even though he doesn't get the whole speed thing but he doesn't want me to do this just because it is an option. He wants me to think through all the options I have, think about what I will gain if I save my mother and think about what I am going to erase when I do this. Erase the friendships I made, erase the lives I saved and erase the relationship I have with you. I know that by doing this Dean will be alive for you but not knowing you may be the reason that I may reconsider doing this." I explained Lexxy looked at me; she was a bit surprised that I was thinking about us and how we will be affected by it.

            "I was thinking that too...I don't know how I will manage to go about my life and not know you Barry Allen." She smiled pressing her head onto my shoulder, I rubbed her arm with my fingertips and I definitely understood what she meant.

            "I completely agree...I don't think I could lose you and even if it means that my mother is alive and my father is out of jail it will change everything I don't think I can do this." I answered Lexxy didn't move from where she was laying and I had so much running through my mind I needed to figure it out. Looking down at Lexxy I knew that this decision was going to be the hardest one ever. "I think I'm going to sleep on it..." 

~~LEXXY~~

~~LEXXY~~

Barry went to talk to Cisco about his opinion on what Barry should do and then Joe went to talk to him while I went to go see Caitlin who wanted to see me. I told Barry that I would talk to him in a little bit once he talked with everyone else. She was pacing back and forth in the medical area; Ronnie was talking to Professor Stein who were both trying to put together the time machine for Thawne.

            "Hey Cait? What's wrong?" I asked seeing she was very worried about something and she couldn't talk to anyone about it.

            "Ronnie proposed again to me...telling me that he wanted to do this before he and Professor Stein leave again. I want to do this before Barry goes back in time to change everything, I want my friends with me before all of this ends." She exclaimed I moved close to her, the two of us bonded over the deaths of our fiancés but Ronnie wasn't dead anymore.

            "Well isn't that great news?" I asked she looked at me, she looked very nervous and scared about doing this.

            "It is...it just is going very fast and now I need to figure out how to do all of this in the next few hours. I don't even have a dress ready to go for all of this...I just don't know what to do." She replied I lowered my head and bit on my lip looking at her for a moment scanning her whole body then looked back at her.

            "I think I can fix this...be right back." I smiled zipping out of the medical bay moving through Central City to my apartment then back to S.T.A.R. Labs in literally a blink of an eye. Caitlin turned to look at me; I held up a cover in my hand and hooked it to the IV rack. "I never got to use this and frankly it is just sitting in my closet gathering dust. So I think right now is the best time it should be used." I unzipped the cover revealing my unused wedding dress and saw her reaction become speechless.

            "Lex? I couldn't...this is yours..." she gasped moving towards me touching the dress with her fingertips.

            "Like I said...in this world I never got to use it and if Barry decides to change the past then I'll get my chance to wear it. Cait, you need a wedding dress for your wedding so here you go. We both share the same frame and are the same height so this will fit you perfectly. If you are still not convinced call it something borrowed..." I explained she had some tears in her eyes; she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug surprising me.

            "Thank you..." she cried I wrapped my arms around her and tightened the hug against me, in the beginning I thought I wouldn't have gotten so close to her but now I am glad I got the chance to know her. She broke the hug from me and wiped the tears from her eyes to look back at the dress. "One more thing...would you be my maid of honor?"

            "I'd be honored." I smiled she cheered softly and I turned to leave the medical bay surprising her.

            "Where are you going?" she asked I turned back to look at her still walking backwards keeping my eyes locked on her.

            "To do the maid of honor things...I'm going to get an arch, some champagne and of course the flowers. Being a speedster still has its perks so might as well as use it while I still got them. Plus I need to talk to Barry about this choice. You get ready...I'll be back fast." I answered watching her smile and clap her hands in excitement. 

            "No roses...pick something good." She yelled I held a thumb up and exited the Cortex, once I entered the hallway I pinned my back to the wall and felt the tears flowed down my face. Wiping away the tears I just had to focus on this one thing; she deserves this chance of happiness and I was going to give her the wedding I never would have. With another wipe of my tears I headed out of S.T.A.R. Labs to pick up the last minute things for the wedding.

~~Awwww Lexxy you do have a heart hahaha

~~Awwww Lexxy you do have a heart hahaha. And it was really touching to hear Barry say that he doesn't know what he would do without her. What will Barry decide? Is this the end of Lexxy and Barry?~~