~~~~~~ 21

~~BARRY~~

After a long conversation Dr. McGee she allowed Lexxy and I to take the Tachyonic Prototype as long as she was allowed to keep access to Dean's blueprints in case we screwed up. I knew it took a lot for Lexxy to agree with this but she knew that getting justice for Dean was a lot better than holding onto blueprints to a device that could one day save many people's lives. So while Lexxy and Cisco set up the device in the trap, I was talking with Joe about something important. I learned that Eddie was planning on using this ploy with the Man in Yellow to capture The Flash and Lightning due to the events of my possession. Joe also notified me about how apparently I was at my house the night my mother was killed and by me I meant me today as The Flash. I saved my past self which told me that I could travel through time which means that the Man in Yellow was from this time. Then I ended up telling Iris how I felt only because she cornered to me for lying to her about something. In order to protect my secret and Lexxy's I told her how I felt, how I always felt the past fourteen years. Then I mentioned how I knew she was with Eddie then I brought up that Lexxy and I were something so I was happy for us both. I ended up walking away seeing her in tears, I didn't know what those tears were for; for what I said or for what I felt about her. Things were now complicated for me, I wanted to be left alone which I went down to check on the trap I saw Lexxy was still there. Cisco was somewhere else, probably with Caitlin and Dr. Wells was talking with the task force. Bracing my hands across my neck, the stress from today was bearing down on me and I saw Lexxy look over her shoulder to see me stressing out.

"Is everything okay?" she asked moving towards me, I could feel my eyes swelling up with tears and before I could say anything Lexxy pulled me into a hug. My tears leaked freely from my face and Lexxy just held me tightly into the hug. "It's okay Bar...its okay..."

"First Joe told me that Eddie is bringing the task force here hoping to capture you and me because of something I did when I wasn't in control. Then Joe tells me about how I was at my house the night my mother was killed, that I was the other speedster trying to stop the Man in Yellow. Then Iris confronted me about a secret that I have been keeping from her, the secret being that I am The Flash and you are Lightning. So I was forced to reveal something else that I hoped not to and now I feel like I am losing everyone." I exclaimed tearfully, Lexxy took my cheeks into her hands and I looked deeply into her eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere Barry..." Lexxy smiled and I just pulled her back into a hug holding her body tightly against mine. She rubbed my back to soothe me, after about a few minutes I was all cried out and Lexxy was holding my hand as we made our way back to the Cortex. I stopped for a moment outside of the Cortex as Lexxy turned to look at me.

 I stopped for a moment outside of the Cortex as Lexxy turned to look at me