3: Little Tease

3: Little Tease

"Baby! I'm home."

"I'm in the game room."

I toke off my scandals and headed into the game room. I hopped onto Charles lap and kissed him on the lips.

"You missed me that much? Did you see the money I left on the counter?"

"I did but I didn't necessarily need it. I make money of my own."

He placed his hands on my butt.

"Lauren and I went to this new mall that opened up. It was real nice inside and I had so much fun."

"I'm happy that you had fun."

"Did you just get home? Are you hungry? Tired? I'll make you something."

"I'm good. How much money did you spend?" He knew me too well.

"A lot. I need your help to get the bags from the front door."

"To think about it I'm actually tired." He teased. 

"Baby!" I began to pout. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Pwease?"

"Fine. Get up."

I stood up and he walked over to the door.

"Th-how much stuff did you buy?!"

"Enough."

I gave him a smile as he struggled to get my bags inside. He dropped them in front of me. "Easy there."

"Show me what you bought."

"Really? You never want to see what I buy?"

"I do now."

He sat down on the couch. I decided to be a little tease and bent over in front of him. As I bent over I felt my dress start to raise up, to the point my butt was almost exposed.

I began to search through one of the bags. I immediately stopped as I felt a hard smack on my butt.

"Charles!" I stood up straight and rubbed my butt with my hand.

"You're such a tease. When did you start wearing such short dresses? I hope you weren't bending like that in the mall. Come here so I can punish you for your bad decision."

I made little movement in his direction. He got up and dragged me to him. I fell into him. He sat me down on his lap.

Everything at that moment became intensified. I pulled his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt.

I ran my hands along his chest. He slid his hands under my dress hiking it up to my waist. He started kissing on my neck.

I unbuckled his belt. I fumbled with his zipper but I got it down after a few seconds. He started to make a trail of kisses from my chest up to my jaw.

"Bedroom. Let's take it to the bedroom"

"Will do." His voice was husky and his eyes were dark filled with lust.

I knew that it was going to be one exciting evening. Once he lifted me up and carried me towards the bedroom.

Don't forget to leave comments, thoughts, and ideas - T