18: Movie Night

18: Date Night

It was about 8:20pm when I reached into Troy's driveway. He had a rather large home and it was beautiful to look at. His driveway was full of light which caused the home to glow. I got up to the porch and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and soon enough he opened the door.

"I thought you might have lost your way."

"Oh no! It's just I left the house rather late. Sorry?"

"It's all good. Come in."

I walked in and toke off my boots. I heard when he locked the front door and stood behind me.

"I'll show you around where we will be watching movies."

"Okay. Could I place my bag somewhere?"

"Right this way. We'll be watching the movie in the lounge area so you could place it over there? If you like?"

"Perfect!"

I placed my bag on the seat. His house felt get cozy and heart-warming.

"This is the lounge. Over there is the mini bar with non-alcoholic beverages."

He smiled and I smiled back.

"I wasn't exactly sure what you would like to watch. So I picked out a few we could watch."

"Sounds good to me."

I picked up the movies from the table. The lights were basically off but I could still make out the movie titles. One by one I looked. It was mostly classics which were all my favorites!

"See anything you like?"asked Troy.

"These are all classics. This is going to be a long night."

There was Love & Basketball, For Coloured Girls, Top Shotta, and Good Burger etc.

"Could we start with Good Burger? That's my movie!"

"What do you know about Good Burger?"asked Troy smiling.

"I could ask you the same thing. Snacks?"

"Getting comfy."

"Yes. What? You want me to be uncomfortable?"

"Not at all. Get comfortable."

I sat down a one of the long couches while Troy started Good Burger. He left the lounge and came back a few seconds after with bowls of junk food. He placed them on the glass table then toke seat beside me.

"Welcome go Good Burger, the home of the Good Burger! Can I take your order?"

We both said that at the same time when Ed did. We began hysterically laughing. That's the line of the movie like come on!? After that he put in Love & Basketball. That's the typical romance black story. This is going to get awkward....fast.

»»»

It got to the sex scene and that's when I started getting hot. I'm pretty sure that's how everyone gets at this scene. I noticed Troy glaring at me a bit and it was very uncomfortable. I reached in for the bowl of chips and I came in contact with a hand. I KNOW! How cliche! I looked up at him and he turned to face me.

"My bad."whispered Troy.

I couldn't say a thing. Say something T. His light brown eyes were shimmering from the light being reflected on them.

"You have beautiful eyes."

I then looked down in embarrassment. Why did I have to say that out loud? He then used the tip of his finger to lift up my chin. He used his index finger and began to smooth it across my bottom lip. He smiled then toke back focus on the movie. I slowly leaned back into the couch and my mind started I wonder. I felt him take a light hold of my hand and I looked over at him. He was focused on the movie. I smiled to myself and began to focus on the movie. Soon after I needed to use the bathroom. I released his hand which made him look in my direction.

"Bathroom? Could you show me where it is?"

He stood up and paused the movie. I was going to tell him that he could just show me and get back to the movie.

"Right this way."

I followed behind him and then he stopped shortly after in front of a door.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Do you want me to wait for you to start the movie back up?"

"No! Go ahead and keep watching."

"Okay. Don't take too long."

He was smirking and was about to head back to the lounge. I quickly grabbed the back of his shirt not too hard.

"What was that you did back in there? Why?"

He turned around and stood in front of me.

"I'm attracted to you. I thought I made that obvious. I want to get to know you."

I looked at him and began to study his features. He wasn't lying and so I reached for his face. I smoothed my hand across his face and before I knew it I wrapped my arms around his neck. He snakes his arms around my waist. I didn't need to use the bathroom anymore. All I wanted was for him to hold me. I looked him straight in his face and said

"I'm scared of being hurt."

Don't forget to leave comments, thoughts, and ideas - T