27: Dislike

27: Dislike

"What was that all about?"asked Mia putting her bag on the counter.

"Closure."

"This is a nice place. It's so...you."said Lauren changing the subject.

"Too you....want to explain."said Mia.

"This is it. This is the condo I've been telling you about that Troy helped me with."

"Aw! I wanted to experience the move with you!"said Mia frowning.

"I know." I said falling onto the couch.

"Stupid!"yelled Lauren. "You wouldn't have lifted a finger even if I asked you to help unpack."

"When did you move in?"asked Mia.

"It's been two days now."

I already feel like I've lived here for years now. Charles already showing up and causing scenes. The place is comfortable and comfy. The community is quite, friendly, and private just how I like it.

"What does Troy think of it?"asked Lauren taking a seat beside me.

"He likes it. He helped me move in."

I seen Lauren and Mia making eye contact.

"What are you too smiling about?"

"So how are you too?"asked Lauren.

Mia was walking around than she toke a seat on the other side of me.

"Good. What are you trying to say? You've never been the around the bush type of girl."

"Anything new happening?"said Mia raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know what you two are getting at but we haven't done anything sexual. If it's meant to be then it's meant to be."

"Thank you. We don't need another Charles. "said Lauren.

"Lauren!"shouted Mia.

"Troy is incompatible to Charles so there isn't much to worry about. Can we talk about something other than my past and present relationships?"

I got up from my seat. Lauren was always downplaying Charles since she found about the whole cheating incident. She toke it a bit far at times but I learned to brush it off.

"I never meant it like that. I don't want to see you get hurt. I want you to find a man that will recognize your worth and treat you right."said Lauren quickly.

"It's whatever Lauren. I know how you feel about Charles and you shouldn't apologize for saying how you feel."

"I never meant to offend you. It's all out of love."said Lauren getting up.

"Chill Lauren. It's not that deep."I said laughing. I really didn't take much offensive to what she had said. I just felt that I needed to address the continuous cover stations about him.

Charles didn't value me as much as I thought so why should I defend him? He was once my husband and I won't downplay him because I married him.

"You talk so much. "whispered Mia looking at Lauren. Lauren "ignored her comment and sat down on the couch.

"It's okay. What's been done has been done."

"What are you planning to do?"said Lauren.

"I invited Matiah over." I said walking to my bookshelf.

"Matiah? What the...why!?"yelled Mia.

"I have a few concerns. She literally thinks I want her head like I'm out to get her. I really don't care so much for her. I want to have a civic conversation. I jumped out of character a lot of the times and that isn't cool."

"What did she expect to happen? For you to give her a high five? She was so nonchalant about it. She didn't even care not until she knew that she was playing with the wrong person."said Mia.

Lauren nodded in agreement.

"I don't like that women. She isn't worth your time. Charles is a non factor in your life which means that she is a non factor as well."said Mia.

"I just want to settle things. I don't want her to think I'm out to get her because I'm not. I want to move on in peace. As crazy as it sounds...I forgive both of them."

"You have a good soul."said Lauren.

"I pray for a heart like yours." said Mia.

"Why do you hate her so much? I don't like the female but you're on another level of hatred."asked Lauren.

"I don't like when people play with other peoples heart. I don't like when people walk around like there sanctified. I loathe those things. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The fact that she would greet you in such respect...knowing she was sleeping with your husband. I don't hate her but I dislike her."said Mia.

"I love you girls. You care so much for me but I don't want you disliking her because of what she did to me. She isn't worth disliking. She just...isn't worth it. That's why I'm going to set the record straight. I cried. My heart had been shaken. I feel that this will be the right thing to do.."

Don't forget to leave comments, thoughts, and ideas - T