19: Church Affairs

19: Church Affairs

Soon enough Sunday came around and I wanted to go to church. I wasn't going to be ashamed of something I didn't have control of. I'm going to church for one reason and that's to worship God. With the help of Troy because I didn't want to go at first but he gave me some really good advice. It was horrifying to think about at first but if he got through it then I can.

I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I'm having doubts about going but I can't hide from them forever. I just want to get away from it all to be very honest.

I began to brush my teeth and wash my face. I started up the shower and toke out a towel. I don't really want to drive today but anything can happen so I rather be on the safe side. I got into the shower and toke about 15 minutes. I hopped out of the shower and dried off.

I wonder if the girls are coming out? I should call Lauren and see what she's doing. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. I felt refreshed and in some sort of trance. I sat back onto my bed and dialed Lauren's number.

She picked up after the third ring.

"Hello. Lauren here!"

"Hey! Are you going to church today?"I asked.

"Yeah. Are you going? If you do than that's good but I don't expect you too."

"No...I'm going to go. I can't hide out forever and I'm going to have to face them."

"You're acting as if you were the one that cheated. You did no wrong and you shouldn't feel that way. What are they going to say to you? Nothing."

"They pity me. They looked at me as if I was a lost puppy. I looked like a fool..."

"Just keep your head up! They just care about you and they know that your didn't deserve that."

"Yeah. I'm going to get ready so I'll see you later."

"For sure. Oh wait! What happened with Troy?"asked Lauren.

"Many things. That I will have to talk to you about when I have more time."

She laughed and said her goodbye. I got off the bed and got out my cosmetics. I began to smooth shea butter over my skin. I decided that I wanted to wear something simple. I wasn't trying to stand out too much. I picked out a royal blue dress with a pair of black strapped heels. I got dressed and then started my makeup. It didn't take much time since so really don't do anything bold looks. Natural is the way too go.

With that I walked off. I'm done with this topic at this point. I'm just saying the same things over and over again. It's like he doesn't get I or know what he did wrong. Okay. You admit to cheating but do you admit to hurting me? Exactly. Matiah was a good time when I couldn't satisfy your sexual needs but was she wifey material? I think anyone could answer that for you. I dropped my bible in side of bag. I picked up my car keys and headed out.

»»»

I drove up in my usual parking spot. I got out my jeep and brushed myself off. I picked up my bag and closed the passenger door. It seems like the service already started. I can hear the brethren singing along to the choir. I opened the church doors and headed inside. I stopped by the washroom to check my outfit. I then crept into the sanctuary by slowly opening up the door. By then everyone was sitting down and listening to the moderator. I should've went in before because now everyone is going to look at me.

I spotted Mia and Lauren. They waved me to come over and I made my way through the aisle.

"Excuse me. Sorry. My bad."