TRAPPED

How does he know that we are here to talk about Sarah? What will I say to Brian and Jonathan? I am so confused.

"Come inside. We'll talk about her. I knew that you guys would come here eventually to talk about my mother," Smith said as he walked into his house.

Without hesitation I followed him inside his house, the others following suit. His house was very clean, and had not even a bit of dust. In other words, we can say that it’s the opposite of my house.

He sat on the couch and said, "Please take your seats kids. We have a lot to discuss."

We all sat on the couches. I sat with Luke and Jane. Brian and Jonathan sat on the other couch and Smith was seated on the smaller one.

"How did you guys know that I'd be back from work at this time?" he asked.

"Your gardener told us when you would be back. So we waited outside," I replied. His face paled.

"What the hell are you saying? I don't have any gardeners here. I'm the only who lives here, except her," he shouted.

"Except who?" I asked, for clarification.

"Except me," someone whispered. I recognized the voice. It was Sarah!! Brian and Jonathan looked at me with alarmed expressions. I could see the fear in their eyes. Smith began to laugh like a maniac.

His eyes turned red. The lights in his house went out. It was late in the evening so it was dark. I could barely see anyone. We were all trapped in a Maniac's house with an evil spirit, which is his mom. Then the situation changed to be even worse than it had been before…

Because Megan had appeared in front of me. Jonathan and Brian started to scream but no one could help us.

"You are going to die soon. No one will help you. I'm going to suck out all your souls and I'll be the most powerful spirit in the world," whispered Sarah.

"You’re not going to kill us. You are going to rot in the hell!" I screamed at her. She laughed again, which made me angry. If she was not a spirit I would have stabbed her a hundred times. But she is a freaking spirit. I really couldn’t do anything.

Suddenly I heard the sound of sirens outside. Police cars. Suddenly, Smith, Megan and Sarah completely disappeared. The police came into the house. One of them immediately came over towards us. "What are you doing here?" he interrogated.

"We came here to see Mr. Smith," I said.

"What are you talking about? Mr. Smith is dead. He committed suicide. This house is under investigation," he replied. We stood there simply, with our mouths shut.

We walked slowly out of Smith's house. Brian came over to me.

"You are a cheat, liar and even more than that,” he said. “You didn't tell us the truth. You called us to guard you." I couldn't say anything because he was right. I had lied to him.

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. Please forgive me. My situation was getting worse and I didn’t know how to explain it all to you; that's why I didn't tell you. You don't have to come with me after this," I said in a sad tone.

Brian sighed. "It's ok, we will help you get rid of them," he replied with a smile. I was very happy with the answer.

We hopped in the car and went to Brian's house to eat dinner. Brian was alone in his house because his mom and dad were away for a meeting.

We were all seated in the couch when suddenly Jane started to breathe heavily.

"Jane, are you ok? What happened?" I asked. No reply.

I raised her head and to my surprise her eyes were black. Her face was full of blood.

"Don't call me Jane," she said.

"Then who are you?” asked Luke.

She replied in a creepy tone. "I'm Natasha".