NATASHA

We were frozen. The number of spirits is rising. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to kill you all," she replied as she started to laugh very loudly. After she spoke, Jane was back to normal.

"Who the hell is Natasha?" asked Jonathan.

"I don't know," said Luke.

"Neither do I," I replied.

"Then we have to find who she is as soon as possible," said Brian.

"Yup I'm ready for another trip to the asylum," said Jane.

"That's the only thing we can do now," I said. Everyone agreed. But it was too late in the night to go now so we planned to sleep at Brian's house first. Jonathan informed his parents and we got everything set up.

Brian, Luke and I decided to guard first; Jane and Jonathan slept. We woke them up later and switched out. We continued this cycle through the night. The next day we ate breakfast quietly and got ready for the trip to the asylum. Brian started the car and we all got inside.

We roared towards the asylum. After ten minutes we had reached it. We desperately searched everywhere for any details about Natasha. After searching throughout the whole asylum, we couldn't find anything.

"I think Natasha is not a psycho," I said.

"You are right," someone whispered behind me. I turned around but no one was there.

"Luke, someone is here. We have to go now," I said. Just as I said that, the main door of the asylum suddenly closed. We were plunged into darkness.

I used the light from my phone to look around me. There were five of them around me. Wait… what?!!!!! Who is the fifth one?

"You can't escape," whispered Sarah.

"Why are you troubling us?!" I screamed.

"Because I want your souls. I want to become powerful!" she replied.

"You can't take our souls. We won't let you take them," said Jonathan. Suddenly Jonathan's eyes went black and he fell down.

Sarah laughed and spoke again, "I've taken his soul. He is not brave enough to fight against me. Only the bravest can survive. HA HA HA."

After saying this she disappeared. The front door creaked open again. Brian and Luke dragged Jonathan’s body out to the car. Jane and I followed them. We couldn't even find out who Natasha is, which just makes the situation worse.

We went back to Brian's house and put Jonathan's body in bed. Then we all sat down on the couch. I was so tired because I hadn't slept well for a long time. I got myself a cup of tea and it made me feel better. All of us just relaxed for a bit, tired from the day’s events.

I went to the restroom later and on the wall was a message written in blood. "12, Bakers Street." I didn't know where that was so I called everybody else in. They all rushed to the restroom within a second.

"What's the problem?" asked Luke.  I showed him the wall. 

"I know where it is. It's just a few miles from here," said Brian. But who wrote this here? Someone is trying to help us. I don't know who it is. But I'm very thankful to that someone.

"I think it must be Natasha’s address. So, why don't we check it out?" I said. We closed all the doors and windows of Brian's house and started on our journey to Natasha's house. We left Jonathan.

On our way to Natasha's house, Luke suddenly asked, "Are we going to survive?" I could tell that everyone was nervous about all this.

"We will survive. Ghosts are dead creatures but we are alive. We are more powerful than them," said Jane.

But Luke looked so dull.

After some time, we reached the address. There was a huge old mansion standing in the lot. It looked like it had been abandoned for hundreds of years. We went inside without hesitation.

The house looked lived-in. It was well-kept and the decorations were still lively, not having lost any of their color. As if someone was still living here. We went into one of the rooms off the main foyer. It was so beautiful, from floor to ceiling. Even the plants in the windows had a lot of beautiful flowers.

Wait a minute…! How can an abandoned house have green plants and new flowers? Suddenly the door of the room slammed shut behind us.