RUN!!!!

After hearing that word we started to run out of the house. We all ran as fast as we could. She followed us slowly but in a terrific manner. Suddenly she stopped. She took a knife from her hand and stabbed herself I mean Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so angry. I knelt down and started to cry. Jane collapsed in the street. Everyone ran towards her. I couldn't move. I was paralyzed after seeing Jane collapse.

Samara was gone. She is gonna kill us all one by one. I had lost all the faith. Everything around me was like a slow-motion scene. I used all my strength to stand up and walked towards Jane.

Harry and Luke carried her and started screaming for help. Suddenly a young man came rushing towards us. He said "We must take her quickly to the hospital as soon as possible. Come and get inside my car".

We all climbed into his car. Jane was unconscious."Will she be alright? " I asked Megan crying. "Don't worry she will be alright very soon" she replied and tears rolled from her eyes.

We had reached the hospital and took her inside. The doctors came rushing towards us. "What happened?" asked one of the doctor. "She was stabbed," said Brian.

They took Jane inside a room. We all waited outside so nervously. My heart was pounding so hard. I wanted to scream so hard. I was so angry on Samara. She tried to kill my best friend.

I won't leave Samara, I'll surely send her to hell. How could she even think to stab Jane?. Why should she kill us alone?. After a hell long time, the doctors came out. One of them said " She is alright. But she needs medication for a week".

"Thank you so much doctor, you have saved my best friend," I said crying. "It's ok dear, you must take care of her," she said smiling. We went inside the room. Jane laid on the bed. I went near her and holded her hand. She said with a smile "I'll be alright".

I started to cry again. Megan hugged me and whispered, "Don't cry if you cry then she will be sad". I wiped my tears of and said "We will kill Samara before your recovery. It's a promise".

"No puedes matarme"( You can't kill me) screamed Samara behind me. I was shocked after hearing that. "Why the hell did you stab Jane you bloody...... " I screamed. She began to laugh like a maniac.

"Me encanta cuando otros gritan de dolor" ( I love seeing people feel the pain) she said. "Why the hell are you speaking in some other language. Talk in English you idiot" I screamed.

"Her mother tongue is Spanish," said Harry. "What the ....." I screamed. "Si me sirves entonces te dejaré"(If you serve me then I'll leave you) she said.
"She asks us to serve her," said Harry.

"We won't serve you idiot" I screamed.
"Entonces es mejor morir"(Then you better die) she said laughing. She took a knife from the table near her. "Stop it mom or I'll kill myself" he screamed. "Ya, no soy to madre"(I'm not your mother anymore) she said. Suddenly someone opened the door of the room.......