Chapter 3

Samara's Pov:
It was a dream again!!! But why is this happening again and again?. Is this some kind of warning or what?

It was nine in the morning. Ara will come here after breakfast so I have to hurry now. I walked down slowly without making any noise.

"Good morning Samara," my mom said holding a glass of milk. "Here, drink this" she added and handed the glass to me.

I drank it quickly and went to bath. "Samara!! Ara is here" my mom shouted knocking the bathroom door.

"I'll come in five minutes," I said and closed the tap. I got dressed quickly and went down. "Let's go," said Ara with a bright smile.

"Mom! I don't want breakfast" I shouted and walked out of my house with Ara. The weather was too cool.

Ara's Pov:
I'm not sure whether this is a good plan or not because the place we are going is really haunted. Most of the people were too afraid to go to that place.

This is like a suicide mission. I don't want to risk my life for a school project but I had to do this because of Samara. It was a bad choice, very bad choice.

We walked past our school towards the haunted forest, after a few minutes we had reached the forest. It looked so scary.

There were a lot of trees but none of them even had left. They were dry as if they were in the sun continuously for ages.

"Should we go inside?" I asked hoping for a negative reply but the reply was positive. So I have to go inside even if it is a risk.

"Come on, why are you waiting," she said taking a few steps front. I followed her with caution looking around me.

There was no sign of a living thing around us. Suddenly I spotted something far away from us. I pointed my hand towards it "What the hell is that?".

"I'm not sure, maybe someone is living in that hut" replied Samara. "Let's check it out" she added.

Something forced me not to follow her but I just ignored it and started walking slowly with any noise.

The hut looked very old and dirty without any maintenance. Samara went closer and knocked the wooden door.

It looked too weak, maybe a kick is enough to break it. There was no reply. She knocked again a little harder.

A Thirty-year-old woman opened the door slowly with a creaking sound. She looked scary like witches in movies.

"Hello, do you live here?" I asked. She didn't reply, her facial expression felt like she wanted us to leave at once.

"Why are you here?" she asked. "We are here to explore this place and collect some information for our assignment," said Samara.

"You have to leave now" she replied in an angry voice. "No, we have to collect some information. We'll go quickly if you help" said Samara with a smile.

"vote o the Mato"(Go away or I'll kill you) she screamed. I couldn't understand the language. "What do you mean," I asked.

"Go away or I'll kill you" she screamed again. I caught hold of Samara's hand and backed.

"I need to see what's inside her house Ara," said Samara. "No, that's a foolish idea," I said but she didn't obey me.

"What are you hiding?" yelled Samara. "How dare you question me you little brat?" she said in an evil tone.

"If you didn't leave this place, I'll devour you two" she threatened. Well, devour us if you can you old scumbag.

"Young ladies, you are going to face the wrath of Agnes The Necromancer. Her eyes turned pitch black and she raised her hands slowly.

An eerie creature appeared in front of us. I could see Dark locks of hair cascading past its shoulders. It had a Pale skin with a luminous glow, almost translucent. My heart began to flutter so hard as the creature moved towards us.

"I lurk...under the veil...of black. Mist... lingers… it conceals my dark desire...while I wait. I will be sated... for in my sight...looms ...despair

Your wails feed my soul. I grow strong...as you...grow weak. I gnaw… at your heart… and mind. I feast …on your sinew …and bones. You can see your own ghastly end...and so...can I" said Agnes and disappeared into mist.

Check out the story of RunningTally. She is my super cool editor. Her story is absolutely awesome and deserves more than what it has now.