THE UNKNOWN HELPER

We were stunned by her answer. It could just be a coincidence. But Luke became pale. "It's just a coincidence. No need to worry about this. Let's move," I said. We thanked the old lady and went to the car.

We turned back after walking a few steps but the lady was gone. We went inside the car and moved to Brian's house. Then we decided to get back to my house.

Myself, Jane and Luke went to my house. We couldn't sleep because there was no power.

Suddenly we heard Blank Space playing inside my parent's bedroom. We rushed into the room. The song was playing on the TV but there was no power.

Suddenly the screen turned pitch black. A creature appeared on the screen. It was Megan. Before we could decide what to do, it began to pull Jane into the screen. Jane screamed. Luke and I caught her legs and pulled but we were also pulled into the TV.

It looked like a world of limbo. Everything was black, like in an old movie. I remember the place. It was Bakers street! “How did we get here?” I asked.

"I don't know," replied Luke.

We walked towards Natasha- I mean, Sarah's house. Suddenly I heard footsteps. A couple was walking around in the house. It must be Sarah and Chris. They came into view walked towards us without any expression. They couldn't see us.

Chris spoke first, "The first shopping trip since our move from Alabama."

"Yeah it was so nice. I love this place," said Sarah. Sarah looked so kind. How could she be such a horrible ghost now? I don't know...

We followed them into their house. We were going in without getting their permission. They were talking about their experience in the hospital. "This asylum is so terrible. It’s too terrible,” Sarah said. “I was attacked by a patient on just the first day!" We were shocked.

"What?! Sarah worked in the asylum?!! A doctor was admitted to her own asylum," said Jane.

After some time Sarah and Chris went to sleep. We went into Sarah's room. It was so pleasant. It didn't look like a room of a witch. Suddenly Sarah woke up. She turned towards the cupboard and started talking to someone. We couldn't see anyone. Suddenly Sarah screamed.

Chris ran inside Sarah's room. He looked so abnormal, like he was possessed. "Why the hell are you screaming? I can't even sleep well because of you."  He rushed to the hall, picked up his phone, and called someone.

"Hello, Dr. Chris, husband of Dr. Sarah, speaking. Can you send an ambulance to our house? Dr. Sarah is behaving abnormally." He hung up the phone soon after. After some time, the ambulance arrived. Many people stood outside of their house. Some even went into their house. They helped to pull Sarah out of her room. She screamed for help but she was helpless. Is she acting? Or is it the truth? I was confused. After a hard battle they pulled her out of the house and tied her to the gurney in the ambulance.

After a few minutes the ambulance went away. Chris went back inside the house. Then suddenly we were back in my house.

"Sarah doesn't look like an evil lady. Something else happened,” said Jane. “We have to go back to the old lady's house tomorrow."

"Yeah you’re right. We have to figure out what really happened," said Luke.

We slept well, without any disturbances. The next day we had rushed to Brian's house without eating breakfast. He was standing outside. "Hey buddy, we have to go the old lady's house as soon as possible," said Luke.

Brian went inside his house and came out quickly with the car keys. We went to Bakers street. But to our surprise there was empty land where the old lady's house was supposed to be. Then it dawned on me. I had found the unknown helper who was giving us clues!!!