Chapter 1 The Story Starts HERE

James McVey isn't a good student.
The homeroom teacher, Dean, need to avoid him from disturbing others.
So now, he is sitting on the corner seat.

"Man... It's freakin' boring..." James pat the classmate that sit in front of him, who is tall and had a curly hair "Chat with me, Levi. Or I'll die in boredom."
Levi turn back "Sure, I'm bored, too." He stares at the front and turned back again "Hey, we can only pass notes. The teacher of this class is fucking abominable. She might caught us talking and we'll get in trouble!" James says okay unceremoniously, and Levi pass a note. "What shall we talk 'bout?"
James read and replies "Whatever... I'm just bored..." and throw it back to Levi,
"Alright...Okay, why you're here? This is a marginalized seat hahaha :DD"
"Why the hell do I know. Maybe that DEAN just hated me xX"
"Okay... Then... It's almost time for recess, let's go and take a look on Class B, there's some PRETTY new students!"
"Yeah, okay. Let's go!"

When it's time for recess, James and Levi stand outside of Class B.

Most in the class they've already known, but there's some they do not know, it must be the newbie!

Levi stares crazily at the new girls.
James only look at that boy, he think he's more attractive than the girls.

He wanna call him out, but there's a short haired girl just talking to him.

Check the girl carefully, "Oh! It's  Sunny!" James thought. He try to let Sunny notice him and call her out.

Sunny roll her eyes and aim on James, putting her hand behind the new boy.

"Great! Sunny was just the kind of person that will take others out while she was called!" James thought happily. But Sunny doesn't meant to take the boy out, she also stick a middle-finger up to James.

He saw this and get mad completely, he wanna call Jenny to punish Sunny for the bad attitude.
\\\

The bell ring, it's time for class.
James go back in class and see Jenny writing mathematics.
He whisper about Sunny's rudeness at her ear.
He's slapped by Jenny, but he doesn't finish his words.
"Stop whispering! If you wanna say something, say it on BREAK TIME!!!"

James goes back to his seat, mumbling.
Levi passes a note to him again "How's the new girls, aren't they pretty? Haha..."
James smiles and reply "Pretty. But not my cup of tea :)"
"Gosh! You've got a high quality of choosing girls..."
"Not as low as U :P"

A/N OMG I'm  just editing again and AGAIN... Sorry 'bout that... I think I'm  in a slow update again...