Chapter 8 Goin' Lunch

"Mornin' dudes! Aww... you guys seem cute! Also, I met Nate when I arrive." when they go through the school gate, they meet Jenny.

James laughs "What the hell is Nate special, is he a kind of um... art?"

"Yes! Um... maybe..." Jenny pokes James by her middle-finger.

Connor heard that and start to laugh, and so does James.

"Hey!" Connor intervenes "Sunny said that she won't be here today, so... let's go to lunch together?"

"HELL SURE!!! Meet us at Class A's doorway!" both Jenny and James reply loudly.
///

Because of Sunny's absence, Class B is quiet today.

The guy who sits behind Connor, that has a sand coloured hair shoot a paper plane at him.
It writes "Yo, mate! U wanna have your lunch with us?"

Connor replies "Hey! But I'm goin' with Jenny and James today, maybe next time :))"

That classmate smiles "How 'bout tomorrow, also bring your friends together ; )"

"Okay!"
///

When it's break time, that classmate comes to Connor's seat.

"Hey, I'm Drew. Why that noisy girl who sit next to you absent?"

"Hi Drew, I'm Connor. Sunny has only said that she won't be here but she didn't tell me the reason."

"Got it! I'm just a little bit worried about her. Also... how'd you know those two crazy mofos from Class A?"

"Um... We have dinner yesterday, and Sunny introduces them to me."

" 'kay, at least you have friends. Maybe I'll introduce my friends to you next time. See ya' later!" Drew waves his hand to Connor and rush outside.

Connor thinks "The classmates in those two classes are all nice, maybe I can be friends with them."
///

At lunch time. Connor rush out from the classroom rapidly. James and Jenny stood outside of their classroom.

Jenny saw Connor and speak slowly " Con~ dor~ you're~ slow~ as~ fuck~ "

Connor apologizes "Our teacher doesn't let us go on time... so sorry."

"Just kidding, let's go!"

James thinks that Connor's action is cute AGAIN then he's back in his own world AGAIN.

Jenny sighs "Again... let's just go for lunch. He'll find us later." when she finished her words, she grabbed Connor's hand and ready going upstairs.
James rushs up and scream, making Jenny and Connor shocked.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKIN' THINKING!! SEE, YOU MAKE CONNOR CRY!!!"

James' shocked and apologize "I... I'm so sorry, Con. Please forgive me please please please!!"

Connor rubbed off the tears and say "Haha! This is just a fake cry. You're sooooo funny Jamesy!!"

They all laugh and walk upstairs.