Chapter 11 Falsehood

"So just c'mon in!"
///

"So, what you wanna say?" Connor came out from the kitchen with two cups of Latte.

"Oh... You make Latte? That's great! Um... maybe I can tell ya' later." James sat on the sofa and wave his hand.

"Yea, actually... I made Latte for Sunny. Because she always stay up late and sleep at class, and Luisa will shout at her."

"Oh... I got it... Hey, let's talk 'bout that stuff."

" 'kay?"

"Um... you know that... Jenny and Sunny said you are a cry baby and they couldn't stand that..."

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry, but that's true."

"HOW THE HELL YA' KNOW?"

"Um... she just texted me..."

"Oh... okay..."

"I'm sorry..."

"No... that's not your fault."

"Okay... Oh! Where is the restroom?"

"Just go straight from this path." Connor pointed at the right path.

"Thanks."

After James gone to the restroom. Connor saw James' Cell on the table.
He want to check if it's true, for what he said.
He cautiously open all the messages that are came from Sunny.
But he saw nothing but a voice message "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO? CALL ME IF YOU STILL WANNA LIVE! RÖVHÅL!!!"

Connor heard and he was so angry for James lied to him, but now he need to just pretend that he doesn't know a thing.

"Con, you okay?" James came out from the restroom.

"Yea... I'm alright..." Connor pretend he's crying.

"Awwwww.... that's okay... Con. Just... don't get too close with them... 'kay?"

"O...okay... Can... can you leave me alone for a bit... please..."

"Uh... okay... Just call me if you need me." James left from Connor's home.

Connor rubbed off the tears after James left.
"Awww... my Jamesy, you must regret what you've done to me. You must pay for it, babe~" he smiled evily...

A/N: Awwwww... I'm sooooooo tired, sorry if you think this chapter is short...
Next chapter will be fun ;)) bc ConCon will begin makin' fun of James xxxxx